Google Assistant for PC is an awesome artificial intelligence application developed by Google for Android users to manage tasks, control their phones, and much more. If you are looking to download the PC version of Google Assistant, you are in the right place. In, this article we will explain the simple methods to download and install Google Assistant on Windows PC.
What is Google Assistant?
Artificial intelligence is a hot topic in the world of technology these days. AI is advanced software that takes the benefit of insight and data arrays to imitate individuals. It is now becoming an essential part of our lives. It is with us every day to make our online search easier and provide more charm to our smartphones by allowing us to have numerous amazing features.
There are lots of AI software available on the internet market such as Braina, Apache Prediction Lite, Open NN, Cortana, TensorFlow, etc that help to build smart apps to simplify our work. But here, we are pointing out the AI Google Assistant app which is developed by Google.
It is a voice-controlled smart assistant that comes with amazing features to live a smart life and allows you to enjoy music, playback videos, manage your schedule, navigate smart home devices, and much more entirely by voice controls.
Google Assistant is one of the most popular and highly-rated Artificial Intelligence apps in the Productivity category on the Google play store. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 500,000,000+ app installations and excellent reviews with 4.0 rating stars from the users.
Can we use Google Assistant on PC?
You can add it as an extension of Google and also use it as an application on your PC or laptop which eases the usage of Google for official. Yes! you can run it on both mobile phones and Windows PC. So to download and install Google Assistant on Windows PC, just follow some crucial tips and tricks. And then use it the same way you use Hik-Connect, iMessage, and ES File Explorer.
Google Assistant for PC – Technical Specifications
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download Google Assistant on Windows Computer in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Google Assistant for PC|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||15 September 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Google LLC|
Features of Google Assistant:
- Awake the app just saying ‘Hey Google’ or something else which you add
- Best way to use your smartphones and other apps
- Set alarms and reminders to manage your timetable
- Control and navigate Google smart home appliances when away from home
- Steer your phone and control your phone settings
- Set your Bluetooth and air plane mode settings using voice instructions
- Turn on flashlights and don’t disturb notifications with simple voice control
- Stay connected to hands-free calls, messages, and emails
- Get everything done while on the go just using your voice
- Create automatic routines for the things that you do regularly
- Open anything which you want with simple voice commands
How to download Google Assistant on PC?
Google Assistant is an Android & IOS app that can directly be downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. But because of its demanding popularity, people are searching for the PC version of the app to download it on the Windows desktop.
Unfortunately, there is no installer for the computer available yet. No worries, there’s a solution to run all Android apps on Windows machines. This is associated with the installation of third-party software called Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
There are several Android Emulators available on the internet market with a complete android feature set. But, we have selected the two best Android Emulators for you. So, scroll down now and follow the given steps to install Google Assistant for PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Install Google Assistant on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Google Assistant for PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
Bluestacksis one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Google Assistant for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Google Assistant app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Google Assistant application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Google Assistant APK file to import on Bluestacks, you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start downloading and installing Google Assistant for PC Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double-click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘Google Assistant’. You will see the search results for the SoundHound – Music Discovery & Lyricsapp. Choose the official app from the Google LLC developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using AI Google Assistant on your PC.
Google Assistant for PC – Conclusion:
Google Assistant App has gained huge popularity among users due to its Al technology that powered the virtual assistant for your device. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download Google Assistant free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Google Assistant for Desktop PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is Google Assistant free to use?
Yes, Google Assistant is totally free to install, download, and use on your device. It does not cost any charges. But if asked to pay charges for it, don’t do that it’s a scam.
- Is Google Assistant always listening to my voice?
Google Assistant always listens to your voice and anything you say, just after a few seconds of saying activation commands, like ‘Hey Google’ or ‘OK Google’. Google also records and saves your voice.
- Can we download Google Assistant on Windows PC?
Google Assistant can be downloaded on both smartphones and PCs. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.
- Is Google Assistant available for Windows 10?
Although Google Assistant is not available to download for Windows 10, you can still use it on your PC. To do this, you first need to download a trusted Android emulator on your PC and then use it to download the game on Windows 10.