If you love Apple iPhone and want to send text and multimedia messages to your friends, family members, and business circle, but on the computer. So we suggest you install the iMessage for PC and take advantage of its amazing features on the big screen.
Continue reading this informative blog entry to realize a straightforward method of how you can download and install one of the best communication applications iMessage from the Apple Store.
What is iMessage?
Hike, Whatsapp, and Facebook Messenger have gained great importance in the world of communication. Disappointingly, Apple doesn’t introduce any apps like Android apps where you can stack up a webpage and send or receive messages.
Indeed, iMessage is one of the most popular instant messaging services by Apple that requires an Apple gadget to reply to messages. This is not only a traditional SMS app but supports multimedia SMS with emojis, stickers, and beautiful custom messages.
iMessage is one of the most widely used free messaging apps in the Communication category, specially designed for iPhone users. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 2,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.1 rating stars from the users.
Can we use iMessage on PC?
The most important point is can we use iMessage on PC? The answer is yes! The best thing about this amazing app is that it is also accessible on the bigger screen of your laptop. Yes! you can run it on both iPhones while on the move and PC while in the office or home. So to download and install iMessage for PC, just follow some crucial tips and tricks. And then use it the same way as you use it on iPhones.
iMessage for PC – Technical Specifications
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download iMessage for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||iMessage for PC|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
Features of iMessage App:
- Faster than traditional apps
- Support multimedia SMS
- Function over WiFi
- Share documents, files, texts, and emojis
- Create your own stickers and custom messages
- Send and receive photos, videos, and audio
- Support communication through delivery reports
- Send text without any character limit
- Use end-to-end encryption for security
- Send messages over iMac or Macbooks
How to download iMessage on Windows PC?
iMessage is exclusively developed for iOS platforms and is only available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices. But if you want to download it on your Windows machine and currently there is no PC version of the app available on any website or windows store. You need the involvement and assistance of emulation here.
An iOS Emulator would surely help a great contract for this purpose. Yes! If you have installed an iOS emulator on your PC then downloading the apps is not an impossible feat anymore. An iOS emulator mimics the Mac OS-like environment inside your PC to work iOS apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
So, get the advantage of the iOS Emulator and become the first one to download iMessage on Windows Computer. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure iOS emulators and run the app on a Windows desktop.
Method 1: Install iMessage for PC using iPadian Emulator
Method 2: Install iMessage on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
iPadian is one of the easiest and most trusted iOS app players that allows accessing all restricted iOS apps on your Windows PC. Let’s start the download and install iMessage for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the iPadian from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the setup.exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the iPadian emulator on your PC.
- Step 5: Employ the search bar to type ‘iMessage’. You will be redirected to the Apple store. Choose the official app directly from the Apple store and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your iPadian’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using iMessage for PC.
Bluestacks is another best emulator after iPadian to run both Android and iOS apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. But here, we are going to download and install iMessage for Desktop PC using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the search bar option.
- Step 5: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the iMessage app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 6: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the iMessage application there.
- Step 7: Open it, create and submit your Apple ID and password.
- Step 8: Now enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
iMessage for PC – Conclusion:
iMessage App has gathered huge attention from the users due to its astounding features that facilitate smooth communication between people. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of iOS Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and most trusted methods to download iMessage free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or iMessage for PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is the iMessage App free?
iMessage is an Apple-dependent instant messaging app that requires an internet connection to send and receive messages. If you have a WiFi connection, it is free of cost, but if you use mobile data, then you have to pay charges for your data plan.
- Can iMessage be leaked from the iMessage App?
iMessage uses end-to-end encryption for security and privacy in a way that messages are only viewable by users. But still, if your iMessage chat leaks, it means someone has access to your password or takes screenshots of the chat.
- Is the iMessage App available for Windows PC?
Although the iMessage app is not available to download for Windows PC, you can still use it on your PC. To do this, you first need to download a trusted iOS emulator on your PC and then use it to download the app on a Windows desktop.
- Is the iMessage App available for Android?
Yes, you can get the iMessage app on your Android phone. But you will need a Mac computer and an iMessage app. First, download the iMessage app, then link it with your Mac computer in order to run the iMessage on an Android platform.