If you are searching for a method to download and install Google Home for PC then you are in the right place. Continue perusing this informative blog post to become more acquainted with how you can install and download one of the best Lifestyle applications Google Home on your Windows PC.
What is Google Home?
With the advancement of technology, our homes are also upgrading and we need an app to manage them. Such an app can be connected to a smartphone or PC via the internet and can interact with our smart home appliances at any time and from anywhere.
Google Home is one of the smartest apps that will surely help you to control, set up, and manage your Chromecast, Google Nest, Google Home devices, and numerous other compatible connected Home appliances such as lights, cameras, etc.
With this app, you can also give voice commands to your products and create plans, set schedules, timers, and reminders working for them to improve your home setup.
Google Home is one of the most popular home control apps in the Lifestyle category on the Google play store, specially designed for Android users. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 3.9 rating stars from the users.
Can we use Google Home on PC and MAC?
Yeah! The best thing about this brilliant app is that it can work well both on smartphones and Windows PC. So to get a better user experience, download and install it on the bigger screen of your PC or laptop with some crucial tips and tricks. It will work the same way as it does on your Android phones.
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download Google Home for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Google Home for PC|
|File Size||35.9 MB|
|Req Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Last Updated||May 18, 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Google LLC|
Features of Google Home App:
- Connect with thousands of home products
- Understand the status of your home with a glance
- Create plans, set schedules, timers, and prompts
- Control multiple things simultaneously with just a click
- Voice commands to your appliance
- See a recap of recent events
- Notifications if something important occurs
- Set up a guest network
- Built-in security system
How to download Google Home for PC & MAC?
Google Home is an Android & IOS app that can be directly downloaded from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. But most people who spend a large amount of time on their personal computers, prefer using the app on a laptop even if the official desktop version or website is not available.
So, if you are one of them and want to run your beloved app on your Windows machine. Don’t worry, you can make all the Android and IOS apps run on your laptop, by downloading the Android Emulator.
There are several Android Emulators available on the internet market with a complete android feature set. But, we have selected the two best Android Emulators for you. So, scroll down now and follow the given steps to install Google Home on PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Install Google Home for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Google Home on PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Google Home for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Google Home app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Google Home application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Google Home APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install Google Home for PC by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘Google Home’. You will see the search results for the Google Home app. Choose the official app from Google LLC developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using Google Home App on your PC.
Google Home App has gained huge popularity among users due to its vast collection of outstanding features and effective UI design. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Google Home free for PC Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Google Home for PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is Google Home App free to use?
Yes, Google Home is totally free to download, install and use on your device. You can experience the app without any monthly subscription fees or paywalls. Even it doesn’t contain ads.
- Is Google Home for PC easy to use?
Yes, the interface of the Google Home app is very simple and easy to use. It also has different tutorials that help to understand its functioning easily.
- Which are the compatible devices with the Google Home App?
Devices like Bulbs, Fans, Thermostats, Lights, and cameras, as well as Chromecast and WiFi appliances, Google Nest, and Google homes devices, work very well with it.
- Is Google Home available for Windows PC?
Yes, the Google Home app works well on both smartphones and PC. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.