In this article, we will provide step-by-step instructions regarding how to download the Easy Urdu keyboard for PC.
About Easy Urdu Keyboard
The Easy Urdu Keyboard App enables you to use the Urdu language on your device for everything you want. You can translate your English text into Urdu with the free and functional Easy Urdu Keyboard app.
This keyboard app functions on PC through an emulator without a problem. You can quickly type Urdu with this app, and you can type Urdu letters using the keyboard.
You can quickly text in your preferred language and have the output be in Urdu. Additionally, you can add Urdu text to your images.
The most accurate and correct Urdu will display on your screen when you enter using a Roman English keyboard. You simply write your desired text on the given keyboard to use this app, which is quite simple to use.
Salient Features of Easy Urdu Keyboard
- Use of Low Data
- Dictionary and grammatical check
- Create Urdu contacts
- Read the news in Urdu
- Follow sports on a national or local level in Urdu.
- Accurate translation
- Communication in Urdu
Download the Easy Urdu Keyboard for Pc
Many apps that are available on the Google Play Store are developed specifically for mobile devices. But even when the official version for the Pc version isn’t available, you can still use any of your favorite Android apps on your PC.
You can install Android apps on pc and use them like you would on an Android phone by applying a few simple techniques.
Specifications of Easy Urdu Keyboard
|Name||Easy Urdu Keyboard|
|Last update||September 2023|
|App Size||24 MB|
Step-by-step guidance to install the Easy Urdu Keyboard for Pc
Here we will provide two methods to download and install the Easy Urdu Keyboard app by using an emulator. The methods are the same as you already used to download Google Assistant for PC app.
Method 01: Installation of Easy Urdu Keyboard using LDPlayer emulator
LDPlayer is one of the best emulators for running Android apps on your Pc. In this procedure, the Urdu Keyboard for PC will be downloaded and installed using LDPlayer.
- Download LDPlayer from its official website.
- The installation process is very easy and simple. OpenLDPlayer after a successful installation.
- You should be able to see the LDPlayer home screen after it has been opened.
- Search the Play Store icon on the homepage, then double-click it to activate it.
- Find the Easy Urdu keyboard app to install on a PC and tap for installation.
- Easy Urdu Keyboard will be installed on LDPlayer instantly. The App can be found in the list of installed apps.
- To use Easy Urdu Keyboard, simply double-click the icon of the app on LDPlayer
Method 02: Installation of Easy Urdu Keyboard using Nox Player emulator
Nox Player is a free Android emulator aimed at providing the greatest experience to users who want to run Android apps on a PC, it has significant performance, functionality, and stability.
- Install the NoxPlayer Android emulator.
- Run the Android emulator NoxPlayer.
- Enter “Easy Urdu Keyboard” in the search field of the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Easy Urdu Keyboard app and select Install.
- After installation, you can use the Easy Urdu Keyboard from the home screen of NoxPlayer.
- Is the Easy Urdu Keyboard free of cost?
Yes, the Easy Urdu Keyboard is free to use and download.
- What is the number of letters in Urdu?
The Urdu alphabet contains 36 letters. However, some symbols can also be inserted above or below letters to change how they sound, like with the initial letter of the Urdu alphabet alif and alif madd.
- How do I change the Urdu keyboard in MS Word?
Go to the control panel. Open the Languages and Keyboard by clicking. Change the Keyboard and select the Urdu language option.
Urdu Keyboard has gained an immense amount of appreciation due to its effective interface. We have provided the top two ways to install the Easy Urdu keyboard for PC. You can use any of these procedures to download the Easy Urdu keyboard for Pc.