Are you looking for a simple and easiest approach to download and install Google Pay for Windows 11/10/8 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue reading this informative blog post to become more conversant with how you can download and install one of the best online payment applications Google Pay for PC.
What is Google Pay?
In today’s digital world, to instantly send and receive money at any time without waiting too long is not an impossible feat anymore. You can transfer money directly from your bank account with a single tap using any one of several online payment apps. But Google Pay seems to be one of the most trustworthy apps that have gained huge popularity within a very less time apart from its peers. The best thing about this app is that it can be used both on smartphones and Windows PC. So to enjoy using the app on a much larger display, install and download it on your PC or laptop with some crucial tips and tricks. And then use your favorite app on the Windows desktop in the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download Google Pay for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
Google Pay for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||Google Pay for PC|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Req Android Version||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||23 March 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Google LLC|
Google Pay is one of the highly-rated apps in the Finance category, currently designed solely for India. With its incredible features and simple yet effective interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.1 rating stars from the users.
Google Pay Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Google Pay is an Android mobile app and can not directly be used for the Windows platform. But the majority of people who spend most of their time on PC, want to use it on a laptop. So if you are one of those who run the app on your personal computer, even the official PC version of the Google Pay app is not available yet.
Then I have a piece of good news for you. Now you can download the online transaction app on your Windows machine with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator imitates the android environment to optimally run the app on your PC or laptop.
So, get the advantage of Android Emulator and become the first one to install and download Google Pay on PC. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators and run the app on your windows machine.
Method 1: Install Google Pay for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Google Pay on PC using Nox App Player Emulator
Google Pay for PC Windows 11/10/8 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Google Pay for Windows 11/10/8 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the Google Pay application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Google Pay APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
Google Pay for PC Windows 11/10/8 – Method 2:
Nox App Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install Google Pay for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the Google Pay app in the Nox player.
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app on your PC.
Google Pay for PC – Conclusion:
Google Pay app has attracted a massive number of users with its fast and quick performance to make payments. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated up two of the best and safe methods to download Google Pay free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Google Pay for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.