Why You Need HIK-CONNECT For PC?
Are you sure the security of your home and office is under your control? Are you searching for a great surveillance application that monitors all the cameras when you are not home in the day or at night? Then Hik-connect for PC is the best choice for you. This app allows the users to control all the CCTV and other monitoring devices remotely over the internet in a much easier way now from the big screen of your PC or laptop. So, if you want to know how to download and install one of the highly demanding security monitoring apps Hik- connect for Windows 10/8/7 PC then follow this detailed article.
Nowadays, every businessman is trying to keep his business site safe and secure at all times. For this purpose, a CCTV system is chiefly designed to place several CCTV cameras at varied positions inside the business premise for combating security threats. Then various applications are used to control these CCTV cameras from just one place. I think it’s best if you get the most popular Hik-connect app on PC to view all the corners of your office on a bigger screen. To install Hik-connect on your Windows PC, you need to follow some crucial tricks and tips. After that, you will be able to use the app on your laptop or PC in the same way as you use it on smartphones.
Here in this article, we will discuss different ways to download and install Hik-connect for Windows 10/8/7. But before jumping into it, let’s look at more details about the app.
Hik-connect for PC-Technical Specifications
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|File Size||77MB (varies with devices)|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
Hik-connect is a fantastic video surveillance application, specially developed to work well with Hikvision models of DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras that support Cloud P2P. Its incredible features and simple interface have got over 10,000,00+app installations and really good reviews with 4.0+ rating stars from the users.
Hik-Connect Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
In modern days, most apps are developed for Android devices and cannot directly be downloaded on PC. But in this age of rapid advancement of technology, you can use any kind of Android app on your PC with the help of a third-party emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox app player. These android Emulators simulate the android environment to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
So, get the advantage of Android Emulator and become the first one to install and download Hick-connect for PC. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators to run the Hick-connect software on your PC or laptop.
Method 1: Install Hick-connect on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Hick-connect on PC using Nox App Player Emulator
Hick-Connect for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the Hick-connect for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestack Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Hik-connect. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the Hik-connect from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the Hik-connect application there.
- Step 8: Open the Hik-connect on your laptop or PC and connect all your Cameras through the internet.
Hik-Connect for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Nox App Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android Helo app on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the Hik-connect for Windows 10/8/7 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Oreo TV app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the Hik-connect on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the Hik-connect in the Nox player.
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app on your PC.
Hik-Connect for PC – Conclusion:
Hik-connect is an effective tool that helps users maintain security in their homes, offices or other fields under surveillance cameras. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated down two of the best and safe methods to download the Hik-connect free for Windows. Go and download Hick-connect on PC Windows.
I hope you have installed the Hik-connect app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Oreo TV for PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our priority.