If you wanted to download GarageBand For PC especially on windows and are still clueless, then, you have landed at the right place.
In this article, you will know how you can install Garageband on your windows pc.
Sad news first, You can’t download GarageBand directly onto your pc but at the same time, there are other methods as well to install it.
By installing it multiple times for the previous apps, we are now familiar with the process and it’s now a matter of seconds.
But before installing it on your pc, you should be aware of what Garageband is?
As the name suggests, Garageband is a music production app with the help of which you can produce good quality music even in a garage itself but only for mac users not for windows one.
Not only this, but it helps its users to create sounds and podcasts as well.
The app is pretty much popular among its audience as well, the reason being the positive feedback of its clients.
It is being said that once a person uses it, never leaves it. There is no doubt that the above statement can be correct.
If you are a music producer of the content creator in which there is a huge requirement of music, then this app is a must-have for you.
It can take your existing content/music production to the next level – and we are not joking here!
We have talked about it fair enough, Now it’s time to see it in action.
How to Download And Install Garageband on PC?
Let’s come to the tutorial, There will be three methods of installing Garageband on pc.
Install Garageband in Mac OSAll three methods are different and have their significance so don’t miss any method and then chose the best working method for yourself,
- Installing Garageband in Windows (by Emulator)
- Installing Garageband in Windows (Virtual Machine)
Every method is really important and we will teach you all of them to not leave any stone unturned.
First, Start with Method 1.
Install Garageband in macOS
This method is the most trusted and easiest method available to install GarageBand on your windows device.
Although, we know that this article is about installing Garageband on pc but it would be a +1 if you knew how to install it on macOS devices as well.
For this process what you have to do is to follow the procedure below,
- First, get your Mac device and open the official app store on that.
- Once opened, click on the search bar and search for Garageband.
- Click on the first icon from the search results.
- Now hit install and the app will be on your pc soon.
- Once installed click on the icon and launch the app and start using it.
You should know that Garageband is not officially launched for windows devices so you can’t use them directly by downloading from anywhere.
That’s when the below methods come into play, so let’s dig deep ad let’s know more about that.
How to Install Garageband on Windows PC?
This method is not just the most popular method but also the widely used method as well.
We have used this method in many previous tutorials as well and we can say that it is worth it.
So, let’s have a closer look at this method.
For this method to work, we have to install an emulator for our pc, you can use LDPlayer as it is one of the best in class emulators available out there.
- You can download LDPlayer from the link given below.
- After downloading, you will see a compressed file which you have to extract with the help of software like Winrar or 7 Zip.
- After extracting, there is an installer present inside the extracted folder.
- Click on the installer and install LDPlayer on your pc.
- After successful installation, open the program by clicking the icon.
- Once opened, launch an app store on the LDPlayer.
- Now type Garageband in the search bar and click on the first search result that appeared on your Windows 10 pc.
- Download and install the app and you are good to go.
With this method being finished, let’s move over to the last but not the least method.
Installing Garageband in Windows PC (Virtual Machine)
This method is being placed at the bottom of the list is because of the ease of use. This method is not very easy to use and also not very effective at the same time.
As the name suggests, in this method we will be using a virtual machine (Basically a software which helps to run multiple operating systems in a single pc).
As Garageband is available only for macOS so we will be first installing macOS on our windows pc so that we can easily use Garageband on our windows 10.
- A 64-bit system with at least 4 GB of RAM,
- Download a Virtual Machine. (VMware workstation Recommended)
- Download the Mac OS High Sierra. (Use the link provided)
If you have these three things set, you can now move forward.
- Now what you have to do is just Install the downloaded VMware workstation app by opening the installer as an administrator.
- After being installed, launch it by clicking the icon.
- Once it is opened, click on the load workspace and select the macOS downloaded in the previous steps.
- It will now install macOS on your virtual machine.
- It will take some time depending upon the internet speed and your pc specifications.
- You can be sure once you see the Apple logo at the time of boot.
- F it is so, you have successfully installed the macOS in your machine.
- Just load the workspace and it will be seen as the original macOS.
- Now, as you have installed mac, you can use the first method for installing Garageband on your pc.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed Garageband for your windows pc.
I am really glad that you have made this possible for you by following the tutorial below and hope you are able to use Garageband on your Windows laptop or computer.
I assume that if you have followed the tutorial completely, Garageband will be working fine.
But In case you are facing any issue, you can let us know in the comment section of the post.
We will be happy to solve your issues. And make sure you subscribed for more latest tutorials like this.