Music center for PC is an application developed by Sony Corporation that helps you to organize and transfer music between devices i.e., Walkman, Home Theater, Smart B Trainer, etc. This application is specifically designed for Sony devices.
In this article, we will explain how to download and install Sony Music Center on Windows computers and MAC. Read the article carefully and get to know the whole process.
Sony | Music Center for PC – A brief introduction
Music is the finest way to release stress and refresh one’s mind quite easily. We want to enjoy the music fully whether we are at home or out. That’s why plenty of awesome music applications have been developed by developers that allow you to manage your wireless audio devices and are easily available on the Google play store.
Sony | Music Center for PC is exactly one such app that you’ve been waiting for. This enables you to listen to high-resolution audio devices manufactured by Sony in excellent audio quality. With this app, you can unify the management of music content and transfer the music to your audio devices such as Walkman, headphones, stereo system, etc.
Music Center by Sony is one of the most popular apps in the Music & Audio category on the Google play store, specially designed for Android users. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 5,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.0 rating stars from the users.
Can we use Music Center on Windows PC and MAC?
The best thing about the app is that it works well both on smartphones and windows PC. So to get a better user experience, you should run this superb app on a larger interface and install it on your PC or laptop. Just follow some tricks and tips, and install Sony | Music Center for PC Windows. It will work the same way as SounHound, PLAYit PC and Bandlab PC Apps.
Sony | Music Center – Technical Specifications
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download Music Center for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Music Center for PC by Sony|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||December 15, 2021|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Sony Corporation|
Features of Music Center for PC App:
- Playback of high-resolution music content on your smartphone
- Play the audio content from CDs, USBs, and mobile phones
- It supports a large number of formats such as WMA, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, MP3, ATRAC, FLAC, MQA, HE-ACC, and many others.
- Organize and transfer music to sony audio devices
- Browse the music folders in your device to access the music
- Support for all audio formats
- Change equalizer and sleep timer setting
- Playlists editing
- Music file editing (combination/separation)
- Formats changing
- Cover art changing
How to download Music Center on PC?
Music Center is an Android & IOS app that can directly be downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. But because of its demanding popularity, people are searching for the PC version of the app to download it on the Windows desktop. Unfortunately, there is no installer for the computer available yet.
No worries, there’s a solution to run all Android apps on Windows machines. This is associated with the installation of third-party software called Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
There are several Android Emulators available on the internet market with a complete android feature set. But, we have selected the two best Android Emulators for you. So, scroll down now and follow the given steps to install Music Center on PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Install Sony | Music Center for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Sony | Music Center on PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Music Center for PC Windows 10/8/7 by Sony Corporation using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Sony | Music Center app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Music Center application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Music Center APK file to import on Bluestacks, you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install Music Center for Windows PC by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘Sony | Music Center’. You will see the search results for the Music Center app. Choose the official app from the Sony Corporation developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using Sony | Music Center on your PC.
Sony | Music Center for PC – Conclusion:
Sony | Music Center App has gained huge popularity among music lovers due to its outstanding features of transferring music and playback of High-Resolution Audio content. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Music Center free for Windows PC.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Music Center for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is Music Center by Sony App free to use?
Yes, Music Center is free Android software for organizing and transferring music content to sony audio devices, belongs to the Music & Audio category, and has been developed by Sony Cooperation.
- Is the Music Center App available for PC?
Music Center for PC App works well on both smartphones and PCs. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.
- How do I add music to the Sony | Music Center?
Open the menu bar in the top left corner, click on the setting option from the Tool menu, and then choose the import file option and confirm the file destination.
- Is the Music Center App available for Windows 10?
Although the Music Center app is not available to download for Windows 10, you can still use it on your PC. To do this, you first need to download a trusted Android emulator on your PC and then use it to download the app on Windows 10.