In this article, we will describe how to download and install the Testbook app on PC ( Windows and Mac). The Testbook app gives you access to study advisors, live lectures, and sample exams for exam preparation. You can take more than 100 government assessments with the Testbook App for PC.
You can increase your confidence by using this software, which provides you with performance analysis and PDF study notes. The Testbook app for PC is an outstanding introductory material application available online.
It allows users to give free live courses and learn from them, as well as to prepare for various exams and administer sample tests. This application is available for Google Play Store users, and we’ll show you how to install it on a PC today.
Features of the Testbook App
- Study in a language you like.
- Live instruction from qualified teachers.
- Every learner has a mentor.
- Free practice exams are available for review.
- Video tutorials that include suggestions and hints.
- Assessment and improvements of performance.
- One of the most popular websites among all government applicants.
- The best app for Current Affairs.
|Last Update||October 06, 2023|
|Download File||Testbook APK|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
How to Download Testbook App for PC (Windows and Mac)?
You must first download an Android emulator for your PC and Mac. After that, download Testbook App for PC. But before downloading, check your computer’s specifications. The download process is simple as you already know while installing DIKSHA app on your PC and MAC.
- The updated DirectX and GPU drivers must be installed.
- Browse for Intel VT-x or AMD-V in your BIOS and turn it on.
- At least 2GB of RAM is required on your PC.
- Ensure that your SSD or HDD has enough free space.
Installation of Testbook for PC
Use of this application on your PC (Windows or Mac) is a very simple process. Since batteries are usually a concern, mainly with smartphones, most people use this application on PCs. The step-by-step guideline for running this application on your PC is given here.
You have to install an emulator to use the Testbook app.
Emulator: An emulator is a program that enables a PC to function like another PC framework. The emulator functions as an Android framework that can be installed on Windows and is used to run mobile apps on computers. There are many methods to install this app but here we describe two methods.
Method 01: Installation of Testbook App for PC Using emulator (Bluestacks)
- Install the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- The installation just takes a few minutes to finish.
- After installation, click the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to start the emulator.
- In the search box of the Google Play Store, enter “TestBook App.”
- Click TestBook App and then simply Click from the search results.
- The program will install on your PC (Windows/Mac) after a short time.
- Just click the icon from the Bluestacks home screen to launch the TestBook App.
Method 02: Installation of Testbook for PC using an emulator (NoxPlayer)
- Install the NoxPlayer emulator.
- Run the Android emulator NoxPlayer.
- Enter “Testbook” in the search field of the Google Play Store.
- Locate the Testbook app in the search results that display and select Install.
- Testbook will be installed on your PC (Windows/Mac) in a few seconds.
- Once it has been installed, open the Testbook app for PC from the home screen to use it.
Q. Can I use Testbook for the UPSC?
Testbook is a reliable source for UPSC preparation. Organized live courses and academic test series are available to help you to pass the UPSC exam.
Q. Can I take the mock exam more than once on the Testbook app?
There is no restriction on taking the mock test. The sample test is open to several attempts.
Q. Why should I use the Testbook app?
It is the most pocket-friendly learning app available as once you start the app, all news updates and assessments become available for free for you to study at your convenience.
Q. Is the Testbook app trustable?
It is without a doubt the most reliable for learning the government exams and is recognized for its management course and methodology.
These are simple methods for you to install the Testbook app on your PC with an emulator. You can download the Testbook app after reading these instructions about downloading of Testbook app for PC.