Although online dictionaries are pretty helpful, they fail for instance when you don’t have an internet connection. Your requirement is an app that can meet all your translation needs offline, anytime, anywhere. U-Dictionary App will surely help you in this regard.
What is U-Dictionary App for?
U-Dictionary: Translate Now is one of the most popular English learning and translating apps in the Education category, specially designed for Android users. It has been awarded as the Best Self Improvement App. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.5 rating stars from the users.
The app allows you to quick and streamlined offline entree when you needed the most. It is a powerful multiple-language translation that now has official Oxford Dictionaries in 12 languages and can effortlessly translate texts, images, or chats in 108 languages when online and 58 languages when offline.
Can we use U-Dictionary App on PC?
The best thing about this wonderful app is that it can be used both on smartphones and Windows PC. So to get a better user experience, download and install it on the bigger screen of your PC or laptop with some crucial tips and tricks. It will work the same way as you use the Testbook app for PC.
If you are looking for a simple and fast way to download and install U-Dictionary for PC Windows 10/8/7 then you are in the right place. Continue perusing this informative blog post to become more acquainted with how you can download one of the best Education applications U-Dictionary for PC.
U-Dictionary for PC – Technical Specifications
In this article, we will share with you the different ways to download U-Dictionary on PC in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||U-Dictionary for PC|
|File Size||35.36 MB|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||28 July 2023|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Talent Education Inc|
U-Dictionary Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 & MAC:
U-Dictionary is an Android & IOS app that can directly be downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. But if you want to download it on your Windows machine and currently there is no PC version of the app available on any website or windows store.
Then you need to create an Android environment on your Windows desktop. An Android Emulator would surely help a great contract for this purpose. You can download the app on your windows machine with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
You can choose between the two suggested Android emulators and install the app. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators that will work perfectly for your requirements.
Method 1: Install U-Dictionary on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install U-Dictionary for PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install U-Dictionary for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the U-Dictionary app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the U-Dictionary application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a U-Dictionary APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the G play store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install U-Dictionary for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double-click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘U-Dictionary’. You will see the search results for the U-Dictionary: Translate Now app. Choose the official app from Talent Education Inc developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using U-Dictionary on your PC.
U-Dictionary for PC – Conclusion:
U-Dictionary App has gained huge popularity among users in a very short time due to its vast collection of outstanding features and effective UI design. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with the help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the U-Dictionary free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or U-Dictionary for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.