If you are tired of searching for a free call and messages application for your PC then you are lucky to land on this right page for a simple and fast way to download and install LINE: Free Calls & Messages for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Continue reading this informative blog post to get a simple and easy process of INE app download for PC.
What LINE app for PC?
In today’s digital era, where the use of mobile has become something of a necessity, there is also encouraged the development of texting and video conversation applications. Skype, WhatsApp, and KIK are the most paradigmatic examples of mobile voice and video communication services. But here, we have to point out the LINE app download for PC that lets you communicate with people all over the world, stay in touch with friends, family, and loved ones by sending messages or making voice and video calls whenever, and wherever you are.
You can use this wonderful app on both mobile phones while on the move and PC while in the office or home. So to download and install it on your Windows PC, just follow some crucial tips and tricks. And then use it the same way as you use it on mobile phones just like ToTalk.
In this article, we will share with you the different ways to download and install the LINE app for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac computers. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
LINE app download for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||LINE: Free Calls & Messages for PC|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Req Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||04 October 2023|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||LINE Corporation|
LINE app is one of the most popular Japanese apps in the Communication category, developed by LINE Corporation. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 500,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.2 rating stars from the users.
How to download Line App on your PC?
This is an Android & IOS app that can be directly downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone which you are using. But most people want it on their Windows Computer and MAC. Because the official desktop version of the LINE App is not developed yet.
Congratulations! 🙂 If you are one of these people and want to use the best-trusted messaging app on your laptop. Don’t worry, we have just found an amazing app for you. You can download and install the LINE app on your PC or laptop by using third-party software called Android Emulator. Android Emulators are used as a bridge that is used to make a link between Android Operating System and the Windows or Mac Operating System to install and run mobile applications optimally on your Windows PC and MAC.
Now here is a big issue again. When you search for the emulators on the internet, you will be confused because there are hundreds of Android emulators. But, after doing a lot of research work, we have just found the best Android Emulators for you. Now we advised you to scroll down and must follow the on-screen instructions we are providing here to install the LINE app on your PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: LINE app download for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install LINE app on PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the LINE: Free Calls & Messages for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the LINE: Free Calls & Messages app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the LINE application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a LINE APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and reliable way to download any app.
LINE app download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the LINE for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the NoxEmulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the NoxEmulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the LINE app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using the LINE app on your PC.
LINE app has gathered huge attention from the audience due to its quick and fast performance to make high-quality calls. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated down two of the best and safe methods to download the LINE for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or LINE for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.