We all are typing messages, notes, and many things though out the day so here is Google Indic Keyboard For PC including Mac and Windows 7, 8, and 10.
If you ever think what if can use this keyboard on your pc and type notes and messages with it?
We all know that old is gold the google indic keyboard was launched back in Feb 2013 and now 100 million+ downloads are in the play store.
This app is too much popular among the old Android user and we all use this app once in a while on our phones.
Now, what if we can use the Google indic keyboard on our pc? Then it will be great and here I share how you can download it on your Windows 7, 8, 10 pc.
This app supports many languages as input languages including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and many more.
And this is the main feature of the Google indic keyboard it allows you to type in your native language.
I am sure this is why you want to download the Google indic keyboard on your pc.
We already cover gboard on PC, Manglish Keyboard app and here I used the same process to download this keyboard on our Windows.
The official version of this app is not available on the Windows or Mac store so we need to use the Android emulator.
This helps users download and install Android apps on our Windows including the Google indic keyboard.
So now let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process of the app:
Download Google Indic Keyboard For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10)
First, I cover how we can install this app on our windows pc and later for Mac users.
Let’s start with the method: Above is an overview of the Google indic keyboard, so look at that also.
- Click on the above download button available there and save the keyboard file on your pc.
- Unzip the file and you can see there are a total of two files available, the LDPlayer installer and the Google indic keyboard apk file.
- Double-click on the LDPlayer installer and install the LDPlayer on pc, also complete the sign-in process.
- Click on the play store icon, start it and search for the Google indic keyboard on the pc search bar available there.
- Select the app you want to install, click on the install button, and start the installation of the app.
And once the app is installed you can see the open button available there so click on the app to open.
Also, you can click on the Google indic keyboard icon to start the app on your windows pc.
This is the complete installation process of the app on Windows 7, 8, or 10. The process will be the same in each version.
Make sure your version supports the LDPlayer as an android emulator but you can also use the alternative of it.
Install Google Indic Keyboard For PC (Windows Laptop)
Now if you are using any Mac or Windows laptop and want to install this app on it then here is the process.
- The installation process is almost the same as you have to download the same file and follow all the steps as we have seen before.
- But on the laptop, if you are not able to download the Google indic keyboard from the play store then use the apk file.
- Drag and drop that apk file in the emulator and it will automatically install the Google indic keyboard on your pc.
This is it. The complete installation process of this Google indic keyboard in your Windows or Mac laptop.
And yes, the same process we can also use in our Mediabox HD app so you can try it there also.
Here I cover some features and FAQs as well so please do check it out also.
Below are some frequently asked questions check it out for quick solutions.
How do I activate the Google Indic Keyboard on PC?
Ans. For that, you need the Android emulator and here I share the complete installation process of it. So do check it ours for more updated details.
What does the Google Indic keyboard do?
Ans. This is the keyboard so do all the work that one keyboard can. Yes, there are some awesome features it makes it one of the best.
How do I use Google Indic Keyboard on Windows PC?
Ans. The process is the same for all the operating systems, you need an LDPlayer android emulator to get the job done.
These are some questions asked by our visitors and this app user, if I missed something let me know in below comment box.
Google Indic Keyboard PC App Features
Here are some best features of this keyboard so make sure you check it out for more details.
- Most of the native languages are available as input so you can type messages in your native language.
- Write in English and then convert the text into your language (Ex. Kem Cho? -> કેમ છો?)
- Google indic keyboard supports many modes on pc as well including Hinglish, Handwriting, Native, and Transliteration.
There are many other features that I didn’t mention here but you can explore them by using the app.
We have used many keyboards but the google indic keyboard is special for us because it is old and gold.
And I share how you can download Google indic keyboard on your pc including Windows 7, 8, 10.
I hope you like this article, if you have any questions then let me know in the comment box.
I will help you solve it thanks.
7 comments on "Google Indic Keyboard For PC"
Using this on mobile, for PC it will be more useful…
downloading google keyboard
It’s very useful for pc.
It’s very useful for PC/Laptop
Need your help
Thanks for contacting us. How may we help you?