In this article, we have included step-by-step instructions for downloading Mitra App for PC through a few different methods. After reading this article you can download Mitra App on your Windows PC and MAC easily.
Introduction to Mitra App For PC
Mitra app allows you to manage your retail account and Airtel services simultaneously. This application runs without any issues On PCs installing mobile app emulators. Additionally, this program offers a user experience that is easy, efficient, and convenient for any retailer. The retailers are not charged for using or paying for this app. This app gives you the option to view your current tariff plan along with your entire conversation time.
Features and functions of Mitra App
- A live account and a warning when the balance drops below the required level.
- View tariff plans for all Indian states including full talk time, daily packages, SMS, and internet bundles.
- Authentic updates of the previous 20 LAPU transactions.
- Monitor every commission that LAPU sends you in real-time.
- The ability to browse for up to 72 hours amount of LAPU transactions
- Submit a request for an incorrect recharge refund and receive a response within 15 minutes of doing so.
- Receive monthly reports and real-time tracking of LAPU commissions.
How to Download the Mitra App for PC?
Mitra App on a mobile phone will not operate effectively because it will only allow one account at a time. You must download and install the Mitra App on your PC to control multiple accounts at once. We are already aware of the methods to download as we downloaded Meesho and Google Task and successfully installed it on our Windows PC and MAC.
Since this app is Android-based, a PC or laptop cannot immediately download it. Users of PCs must have an emulator installed on their pc to run android-based apps. An emulator is a piece of software that transforms your PC into a virtual Android operating system so that you can run Android applications on it.
|App Name||Mitra App for PC|
|App size||65.61 MB|
|App version||v 5.06|
|Supported Android Version||4.1 and above|
|Last updated||16 December 2022|
Instructions for installing Mitra on PC
Here, I’ll explain how to set up Mitra on a PC using an Android app emulator like BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, etc. You need an emulator to simulate an Android device on your PC before installing the app.
Method 01: Step-by-step Instructions to Install Mitra App for pc using Genymotion
The Genymotion Emulator will be used in the first procedure to install and run the mobile app
Genymotion is a full-featured Android emulator.
Users shouldn’t have any trouble using it because it is extremely powerful and simple to operate. This application can emulate a dozen different Android devices. Although it is relatively user-friendly, it also has advanced functionality for professionals and advanced users.
Below are the simple steps one can follow to install Mitra App on Windows PC.
- Download and install Geynmotion.
- Open the Genymotion emulator when installation has been successful.
- You should be able to see Genymotion’s home screen when it is opened.
- Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home screen and click it to open the Google play store.
- Sign in For access to the GooglePlay Store.
- Enter “Mitra” into the search field. select “Mitra” to install.
- After installation, activate it by clicking the “Mitra” icon on the home screen, and it will function perfectly.
Method 02: Step-by-step Instructions to Install Mitra for PC using NoxPlayer
- First, you must download NoxPlayer on your pc (Windows or Mac).
- NoxPlayer is an Android emulator that aims to provide users with the greatest experience while using Android games and applications on a PC.
- Install the NoxPlayer Emulator.
- Start the Android emulator NoxPlayer.
- Enter “Mitra” in the search field of the Google Play Store.
- Locate the Mitra app in the search results and select Install.
- To use Mitra after installation, click on it from the home screen.
1. How do I monitor my most recent transactions?
Click the side toolbar, then select My Transaction. You can view a list of previous transactions you’ve completed there.
2. What is a request to reverse a recharge?
It means that if you made an incorrect recharge, you can file a report or contact customer service to receive your money back within 15 minutes.
3. What is the Lapu number?
Lapu is short for local area payment unit. The traditional method of recharging known as Lapu is being used today by every recharge consumer. Lapu recharge means using a Lapu SIM to make all types of recharges, including those for DTH, data cards, and mobile packages.
In conclusion, Mitra App for PC enables you to conduct and acquire a wide range of tasks and services in your comfort. After you install Mitra, it will remind you regularly of your account’s balance, available data consumption, and other important info.