Are you looking for the best online job app to earn money from the comfort of your home? Well, Meesho – Resell, Work from Home, Earn Money Online is the right choice for you. By installing this app, you can make money from home without any investment more conveniently on the larger screen of your PC. Continue perusing this informative blog entry to get to know the Meesho app download for PC.
About Meesho App
Countless online reselling business apps are trending these days providing an opportunity to work from home that is smart work. But here, we have to point out one of the mainstream applications in business class Meesho app that lets you commence your reselling operation using your device.
I think it’s best if you get this amazing app on the bigger screen of your PC to run a business. After all, bigger ideas require bigger screens to prosper. Thus, download the Meesho app for PC Windows just following some crucial tips and tricks, and use it on your laptop or PC in the same way as you use it on smartphones.
You have already downloaded the same application as Google Task Mate from our app store to earn money from home.
Here in this article, we are going to share with you the different ways to download the Meesho app on Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Meesho app free for PC|
|File Size||12 MB (varies with devices)|
|Req Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Meesho: Earn Money Online, Work from Home Business|
Meesho app is one of the highly-rated apps in the Business category, developed and launched in India. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it has over 50,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.6 rating stars from the users.
How to download Meesho App for PC?
It is an Android and IOS app that can be directly downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store. But if you are a little frustrated running a business over a mobile phone and preferably want a bigger screen to run the app successfully.
You can download or install the Meesho app on your Windows machine with the help of an Android Emulator.
What is an Emulator?
An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
If you search for the Android emulator over the internet, you will find a bunch of these Android emulators. But, after much research, we have listed below the two best Android Emulators for you.
Now scroll down and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Download using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install using Nox App Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to start the process of downloading the Meesho app for PC using the Bluestacks emulator. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the above link.
- Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- After installation has been completed, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- On the Home screen, you can see the “Google Play Store” button and click to open it.
- Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Meesho app. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install or download it.
- After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the application there.
- Open it and enjoy the Meesho app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have an APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen.
I will suggest this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google Play Store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google Play Store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
Nox App Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install Android apps on your bigger-screen PC. Let’s start the download and install the Meesho for PC by following the installation guide.
- Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the Meesho app in the Nox player.
- Open it and start using this app on your PC.
Meesho for PC – Conclusion:
It is India’s no. 1 online business app that offers to resell over 3 lakh high-quality products from a variety of categories to get a margin turnover on your sale. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Meesho app download free for PC.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Meesho app free for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.