Transferring files between mobile is but not the same case on pc, but here I share the process to download ShareMe For PC including windows and mac.
And if you are the one who is looking to download and install this file transfer app on pc then you are in the right place.
Because in this article I share how you can download and install the shareme app for windows and mac.
Continue with this article and learn how you can install the shareme app on your laptop or computer.
Here I share a total of two installation methods with some FAQs of this app so make sure you read this article till last.
Now when it comes to filing transfer the only name that comes into mind is the shareit.
But if you are mi user then it might differ for you. Because in the mi mobile there is one file transfer app.
This is known as a mi drop but nowadays the app name has changed to the shareme to make available for all.
With this shareme pc app, you can transfer any files from one phone to another phone with WiFi.
This app is available for all android users but when it comes to download mi drop for pc then no one has the answer.
Because there is not an official app of the shareme available on the windows store and not any other website.
So, we can directly install this app on our laptop or computer and we have to use the android emulator.
With the Android emulator you can install any other app on your pc same we installed thoptv on pc.
As I discussed before that here are a total of two methods so let’s start with the first one.
ShareMe For PC Download and Install (Working)
In this first method, I used the nox player as an android emulator but you can use any other app also.
Follow below step by step process to install the shareme on mac and windows: To install the shareme on pc we need a nox emulator file and Gmail account.
- First, download the nox player app on your pc and install the app on your pc as well.
- Now open the app on your pc and sign in with your Google account to start the play store.
- Next, click on the play store icon available on the dashboard and then search for the shareme app on the pc search bar.
- On the next step look for the mi drop and click on the install button to start the installation process.
- Now it will start the installation process and once the app has been installed you can see the open button there.
- To start the app on the pc, click on the open button there and you can also start the app by clicking on the app icon.
So, this is the complete installation process to download and install the shareme app on the pc.
If you are a mac user and want to download the shareme for mac then this is the same process for you also.
On the mac, you have to download the mac version of the nox player and install it on the mac.
If you are not able to download this app with the nox player then below is an alternative process.
How to Install ShareMe on PC? (With Apk File)
Now in this method, I used the bluestacks emulator and this is the difference between those.
Follow the below step by step process to install the shareme on pc with the bluestacks.
- First, download and save the below zip file on your pc then extract that file into one folder.
- There are a total of two files in that zip and you have to double click on the bluestacks installer and install the bluestacks emulator and sign in with your Google account you can also skip that step.
- Now click on the three dots that available on the main dashboard of the emulator. Next, click on the install apk option there and select the mi drop apk file from the pc.
- Click on the open button and it will start the installation process of the shareme on your pc.
- Now you can start the app by clicking on that icon available on the main dashboard.
This is the same process if you want to download the mi drop for your mac pc.
So, this is the alternative method to download and install the app on your pc, and hope you like it.
Before you go here are some FAQs to this app:
Here are some frequently asked questions on the shareme app by our readers and it might help you also.
Is ShareMe available for pc?
Ans. No, but you can download it on your pc with the help of the android emulator.
How do I use Mi Drop on pc?
Ans. To use this app on your pc first you need to install the android emulator. And then install the app on the emulator from the play store.
How do I download ShareMe for pc?
Ans. First, download and install the android emulator on pc. And then from the play store install the shareme app on the emulator.
So, these are some FAQs, and hope you get your answer from here.
ShareMe PC App Features
Here are some best features of this app check it, I am sure you will find some valuable information here in this section.
- No need for internet or mobile data to transfer a file, it will use your wifi network to get the job done.
- It supports almost all file formats, so transfer any file from one device to another device very easily.
- ShareMe app user interface is good and easy to use but still, you will see advertisements in this app.
- All the features of the shareme app are also available if you used it on your windows or mac pc so no need to worry about this.
- The developer claims the transfer speed can go up to 50 M/S if you have enough powerful devices.
These are some features of the app, I didn’t cover all of them because you can get this all into the app while you use it on your pc.
Here we share the total two methods to download and install the shareme app on the windows and mac pc.
Previously this app known as a mi drop and now MI changed the name of this app.
If you have any questions or facing any issues during the installation then let me know in the comment box. I will help you to solve your issue.