Are you looking for a simple and fast way to download and install Remote Link (PC Remote)Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue reading this informative blog entry to realize a straightforward method of how you can download one of the best Tools applications Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC.
What is Remote Link (PC Remote)?
Many of us want to control our Windows PC using smartphones. This can be made possible with the help of the Remote Link (PC Remote) App. The app has countless amazing features and makes it easy to control your PC. It is a brilliant app that is able to convert your Android phones and tablets into a WiFi or Bluetooth remote control for your Windows computer.
Can we use Remote Link App on PC?
The app works well both on smartphones and Windows PC. By installing it on a PC or laptop, You can do things in a much easier and more subtle way and get full control of the app through the keyboard and mouse. Hence, to install and download Remote Link (PC Remote) on PC, just follow some crucial tricks and tips. And then use it the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
In this article, we will share with you the different ways to download Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Req. Android Version||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||January 3, 2017|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||ZenUI, ASUS HIT TEAM|
Remote Link is one of the most trending apps in the Tools category, specially designed for Android users. With its incredible features and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 10,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.3 rating stars from the users.
How to download Remote Link (PC Remote) on PC and MAC?
Remote Link (PC Remote) is an Android & IOS app that can be directly downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone which you are using. But the majority of people want to download it on their Windows machine even the official desktop version or website is not developed yet.
If you are one of them and want to use this wonderful app on your laptop. Don’t worry, we have an excellent solution for you. You can run the app on your PC or laptop with the help of third-party software called Android Emulator. An Android Emulator mimics the android environment inside your PC to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
Method 1: Install Remote Link (PC Remote) on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Remote Link (PC Remote) for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Remote Link (PC Remote) app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Remote Link (PC Remote)application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Remote Link (PC Remote) APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘Remote Link (PC Remote)’. You will see the search results for the Remote Link (PC Remote)app. Choose the official app from ZenUI, ASUS HIT TEAM developer, and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using Remote Link (PC Remote)on your PC.
Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC – Conclusion:
Remote Link (PC Remote) has gained huge popularity among users due to its extraordinary features and superbly designed interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Remote Link (PC Remote) free for PC Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Remote Link (PC Remote) for Desktop PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.