Are you looking for a simple and fast way to download Kasa Smart for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac? Then you are in the right place. Continue perusing this informative blog post to become more acquainted with how you can download one of the best Lifestyle applications Kasa app for PC.
What is Kasa App?
With the advancement of technology, our homes are also upgrading and we need an app to manage it. Such an app that be connected to a smartphone or PC via the internet and can interact with our smart home appliances at any time and from anywhere. Kasa Smart App is one of the smartest apps that will surely help you to control all your TP-LINK Smart Home devices. With this app, you can configure, set up, manage, add and control all linked home smart gadgets from any corner of the world.
You can also plan workings for your appliance and set them into away mode to discourage budding burglars. Kasa app for PC is one of the most popular and highly-rated apps in the Lifestyle category on the Google play store. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it has got over 1,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.7 rating stars from the users.
Can we Install Kasa App on PC and MAC?
The best thing about this brilliant app is that it can work well both on smartphones and Windows PC. So to get a better user experience, install and download it on the bigger screen of your PC or laptop with some crucial tips and tricks. It will work the same way as it does on your Android phones.
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download Kasa App for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Kasa App for PC|
|File Size||74.5 M|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||March 22, 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||TP-Link Corporation Limited|
Features of Kasa Smart App:
- Permits ON/OFF scheduling and automation
- Supports away mode
- Enables runtime monitoring
- Offers quick connection options
- Operates utensils in groups
- Supports Google Home & Alexa
- Allows sharing of devices with others
- Provides remote control access from any place
How to download Kasa App on PC and MAC?
Kasa Smart App is an Android & IOS app like Google Home, kevo that can be directly downloaded from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. But most people who spend a large amount of time on their personal computers, prefer using the app on a laptop even if the official desktop version or website is not available.
So, if you are one of them and want to run your beloved app on your Windows machine. Don’t worry, you can make all the Android and IOS apps run on your laptop, by downloading the Android Emulator. An Android emulator mimics the android environment inside your PC to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
There are several Android Emulators available on the internet market with a complete android feature set. But, we have selected the two best Android Emulators for you. So, scroll down now and follow the given steps to install Kasa App for PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Install Kasa App on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Kasa App for PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Kasa Appt for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Kasa Smart app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Kasa application for PC there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Kasa SmartAPK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and installKasa App for PC Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘Kasa Smart’. You will see the search results for the Kasa Smart app. Choose the official app from TP-Link Corporation Limited developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using Kasa Smart on your PC.
Kasa App for PC – Conclusion:
Kasa App has gained huge popularity among users due to its vast collection of outstanding features and effective UI design. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Kasa App free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Kasa App for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is Kasa Smart App free to use?
Yes, the Kasa App is available in both free and premium versions. You can get its reasonable pricing plan to purchase more tools of the app.
- Is Kasa App easy to use?
Yes, the interface of the Kasa app for PC is very simple and easy to use. It also has different tutorials that help to understand its functioning easily.
- Which are the compatible devices with the Kasa App?
Devices like Smart Bulbs, Fans, Switches, Lights, and plugs, as well as Amazon Echo and Google homes, work very well with it.
- Is Kasa Smart available for Windows PC?
Yes, the Kasa Smart app can work well on both smartphones and PC. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.