Are you looking for a simple and easier way to install and download FileLink for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue perusing this informative blog post to become more acquainted with how you can install and download one of the best business applications FileLink for PC.
What is FileLink for PC?
FileLink mobile app is basically developed for the existing clients of Vetlink SQL 5.0i+ users. With this app, you can take photos on your smartphone from anywhere in the practice, or in the field, and transfer them to a local folder or directly insert them into your clinical record or client and patient’s profiles. It supports mid-level and up-to-date Android versions but can also be used on any PC whether it is a Windows or Mac OS device. If you spend more of your time on a personal computer than a mobile phone, then FileLink on the computer is more useful. Just with some crucial tricks and tips, you can install FileLink on Windows Computer and use it the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
Here in this article, we are going to share with you the different ways to download FileLink for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
FileLink for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||FileLink for PC|
|Req Android Version||4.0 and up|
|Last Updated||August 12, 2021|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Computer Fanatics Limited|
FileLink is one of the most popular apps in the Business category, specially designed for Android users. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 10,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 3.2 rating stars from the users.
How to Download FileLink for PC Windows 11/10/8 Laptop?
As we mentioned earlier, FileLinkis an Android & IOS app that can be directly downloaded from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. If you want to download it on your Windows machine and currently there is no PC version, then you cannot directly install it for Windows and Mac.
But no need to worry, we have a piece of good news now you can make all the Android and IOS apps run on your laptop, by downloading the Android Emulator. An Android emulator mimics the android environment inside a PC to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop. We have listed some other file-sharing applications like InShare app for PC for the convenience of our valuable visitors.
So, get the advantage of Android Emulator and become the first one to install and download FileLink on a PC. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators and run the app on your windows machine.
Method 1: Install FileLink for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install FileLink on PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
FileLink for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install FileLinkfor Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the FileLinkapp. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the FileLink application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a FileLink APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and reliable way to download any app.
FileLink for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the FileLink for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the NoxEmulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the NoxEmulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the FileLinkapp. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using the FileLink app on your PC.
FileLink for PC – Conclusion:
FileLinkapp has gained huge popularity among users due to its simple and easy-to-use interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download FileLink free for Windows. Go and download FileLink for Windows 10 PC.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or FileLink for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.