Are you worried about how to download PUBG for your windows 7/8/10 PC in an easy and quick way? You have come to the right place. Get ready to download and install one of the most popular battle royale games PUBG for PC.
Most people habit to play games on Android smartphones but now they have fed up with the small screens of their mobile phone and want to play on their laptops, but they cannot find the correct way to download the games with smooth performance. Congrats, we have the best way to download PUBG on PC.
In this article, we will provide you the step by step guide on how to download PUBG for windows and mac PC. So before starting the process, let’s check out some basic PUBG for PC requirements and make sure that either this game is compatible with your laptop/PC or not.
PUBG for PC – System Requirement
|Minimum Requirement||Recommended Configuration|
|OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||OS: 64-bit Windows 10|
|Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300||Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K|
|Memory RAM: 8 GB RAM||Memory RAM: 16 GB RAM|
|Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB||Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB or better|
|DirectX: Updated Version 11||DirectX: Updated Version 11|
|Network: Broadband Internet connection||Network: Broadband Internet connection|
|Hard Disk Space: 30 GB available space||Hard Disk Space: 30 GB available space|
How to Download PUBG for PC on Windows 7/8/10?
As you know the use of mobile phones has increased dramatically in recent years, therefore, most developers develop apps and games exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know? it is still possible to play your favorite games Like PUBG and use your beloved Android or IOS mobile apps on your laptop with help of an Android Emulator.
Even if you want to download the official version of PUBG for PC, you will have to pay for it, but don’t worry, you can still get it using Emulator. Here In this article, by understanding your PC requirements, we are going to recommend you one of the best ways to download PUBG on PC through Tencent Emulator.
Download PUBG with Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent Gaming Buddy is a reliable, game-friendly, and widely used official Android emulator to comfortably run the international PUBG version on a PC or laptop with smooth performance. It is developed by Tencent Company and renamed Gameloop with new upgraded capabilities. You can get full access to the PUBG controls according to your taste by using this emulator on your PC. Let’s start the download and install the PUBG for Windows 10/8/7 by following the installation guide.
Follow the below steps to download PUBG on your PC
- Step 1: Download the Tencent Emulator on your PC from the above “Download Emulator” link.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the setup file. Just double-tap the Tencent for installation. If it doesn’t open then run via ‘Run as administrator’.
- Step 3: Install the Tencent emulator by clicking the green ‘install’ button on your PC desktop. You can also customize the setting by pressing the customize button if you want to change the installation directory, otherwise, it will install by default on C: drive.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, the game will start a process to download automatically and install PUBG on you PC. During the downloading process, you should make sure that your internet connection turned on because the Tencent emulator will need the internet connection. Also, remember that this game requires almost 1.4 GB of data to download, so you must have more than 2.5 GB of internet data.
- Step 5: Once all done, you can enjoy the game on your laptop or PC.
Tencent emulator is very easy and fast compared to other Android Emulators. As its primary purpose is to download PUBG for PC. Furthermore, it is totally free, no need to pay or create an account to play the PUBG game.
How to directly download PUBG on Your PC Without Emulator?
If you are not willing to donwload and play PUBG for PC with the help of an amulator, Don’t worry, Let us guide you throuh the process, how you can download PUBG directly on your PC?
To download the game direclty on your windows PC, please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Download PUBG Lite For PC from the direct link
First, you need to download pubg lite application Installer file from the below link. Just click the below link and download the installer on your pc.
Download PUBG Lite for PC
2. Start the setup to install PUBG Lite Installer on Your PC
To start installing PUBG for pc, you need to run the setup process by clicking the downloaded “Setup-PUBG-Lite.exe” file. Click the .exe file and the setup will start. Once the setup starts, you will find the language issues. For this, you need to follow our image structure. Follow the steps carefully.
3. Select the location where you want to install the game
Once, the setup started, First step is to choose the installation location. By default it will install the game in C: Drive. If you want to change the installation folder, just browse the location by clicing the Browse button. Please, keep in mind, you must have 200 MB of free diskspace to install the pubg lite on your PC.
4. Just close the installer, Once setup completed
This is the most importent step to be followed. Be careful, Just close the installer. Don.t click the launch button. You must have to install a VPN to play PUBG Lite on your windows pc. For this, Just follow the next step.
5. Download VPN to play PUBG game
As we mentioned above that you will not play PUBG Lite without changing your system IP address. For this, you need to install a VPN, that will help you to change you IP location. Click the below download button to get a VPN.
Once, you download the VPN, install it on your pc and select the ip location to “Thailand”.