Casting the TV app from mobile is easy but on mac or Windows case is not the same so here you can download the AllCast For PC and use it with a simple app.
And if you are one who wants to download and install this app on pc then you are in the right place.
Because here I share the complete process to download and install it on windows or mac.
With the AllCast app, you can cast your videos on the Xbox, Smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, or Roku.
Not only videos you can also send photos and music which makes it a more useful app than other casting apps.
This app is available for free so you might see the ads while you are casting devices on your phone.
Many of you might want to cast your pc with this app and use the AllCast app on pc so here we researched it.
To find out how we can use this app on pc and we found that this app is not available on windows or mac store.
So here we share an alternative method to download and use AllCast on mac and windows pc.
And I share step-by-step processes for both operating systems so follow the one which you are looking for.
I also cover some features and FAQs of the AllCast app which enhance your knowledge of this app.
Let’s discuss step by step process to install its app on a Windows pc first.
Download AllCast For PC (Windows 10 App)
As I discussed before we need an android emulator and here, I used LDPlayer but you can use any of your choices.
Now let’s get started. Also, you can cast only the emulator part on your Roku or Smart TV, so you have to move all videos on that part.
- First, download the android emulator LDPlayer from the official website and install it on your pc.
- Open it, sign in with the google account and you can use all google android products on your pc.
- Now start the play store by clicking on its icon and searching AllCast on that windows pc search bar.
- Select the Allcast app, click on the install button and install it on your android emulator.
- Once you installed it you can see the open button there and also the app icon on the main dashboard.
And done! Now you can use the AllCast on Window pc and also cast all the screens on different platforms.
This is the installation process for the windows user now let’s discuss how we can install it on our mac.
Install AllCast on PC (Mac Short Installation Guide)
For mac users’ the steps are pretty much the same as the windows only the first step will be different.
- First, you have to download them and install an android emulator on your mac and make sure about the version.
- Next, complete all the sing in, set-up process, and install AllCast on MAC pc from the play store.
- Complete! Now you can use this app and cast your mac pc screen as well on other platforms.
It might possible that you get an error during the download of AllCast on pc from the play store.
In that case, use the AllCast apk file, and drag & drop that file into an emulator to install it. Once it is installed you can use it.
But yes, in every update you have to manually install the app on your pc and this process is valid for windows users as well.
These are some frequently asked questions on casting devices and of this app.
How do I connect my AllCast receiver to my pc?
Ans. For this, you have to download the chrome extension of this app and after that, you can connect it.
Why isn’t AllCast not working?
Ans. I think it just needs a restart, unplug all the devices and restart all of them. Try again to connect if you still get a problem let me know in the comment box.
Can I install AllCast on my pc?
Ans. Yes, but for that, you need an android emulator like LDPlayer. Here I cover a complete step-by-step process of it.
So, these are some FAQs about this app and I hope you like these.
AllCast PC App Feature
Here are some best features of this app that give you more ideas on casting screens.
- Allcast is available for free so you can use it free but you might see ads during screen casting.
- This app support Roku, WDTV, Apple TV, Amazon FireTV, Xbox, and other brands’ smart TVs.
- Due to the wide range of support, this app has more than 10 million downloads from the play store.
- You can send any of your videos, audio, and images as well to your Smart TV from the phone.
If you are using AllCast on pc you will get all the same features so no need to worry, download the app and enjoy!
Casting has become an essential process of our smart life. And here I share the process to download AllCast for pc.
I hope you like this article and still if you have any questions regarding this AllCast app let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to figure it out and try to give you solutions to it.