If you want to become a professional video editor, VivaVideo for PC is a must-have tool for you. If you want to install this unique application on your computer then rest assured you are on the right article. We’ll explain in the easiest way how you can edit your videos professionally by playing VivaVideo on Windows PC and MAC.
What is VivaVideo – A Brief Introduction
With modern video editing software, everyone can create a good video without any hesitation at any stage of life. Although plenty of video-making and editing software are available in the internet market with the tools you need to make your videos bloom and share worldwide, you need to find out the best software program that can suit your needs better.
Here, we sincerely suggest VivaVideo – Video Editor & Maker, which helps you easily show and record the memorable moments of your life. With this app, you can edit and create unlimited fun videos with powerful high-end editing functions, cut and combine intuitive clips, add transitions and music, and even share your edited videos with your friends and family.
VivaVideo for PC is a free and most popular app in the Video Players & Editors category, specially designed for Android users. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.5 rating stars from the users.
Can we use VivaVideo on PC and MAC?
It supports the mid-level and up-to-date Android versions but can also be used on PC. I think it’s best if you get the app on the wider screen with full control of the mouse and keyboard to edit your videos like a pro. Just follow some tricks and tips to install VivaVideo on Windows PC and use it the same way as you use Triller and Youtube Vanced PC applications.
VivaVideo for PC – Technical Specifications
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download VivaVideo for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||VivaVideo for PC|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|File Size||104.0 MB|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||QuVideo Inc.|
Features of VivaVideo:
- Cool video editing and making tools
- Create fun videos with the use of special lenses
- More than 200 amazing animation effects
- Add text, in-built music, and transitions to videos
- Cut, merge, and split videos
- Blur background of the video
- Customize videos in FX-format
- Save and share edited videos on various social media platforms
How to download VivaVideo for PC?
Although VivaVideo is designed exclusively for mobile platforms and is easily available on the Google play store or Appstore, there are many people who like to use it on their personal computers for an immersive editing experience. But unfortunately, there is no official PC version of the app yet developed by the developers.
No need to worry, because running Android apps on a Windows machine is not an impossible feat anymore. You can use them on your personal computer with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
So, get the advantage of Android Emulator and become the first one to install and download VivaVideo for PC. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators and run the app on your windows machine.
Method 1: Install VivaVideo for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Download VivaVideo on PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install VivaVideo for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the VivaVideo app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the VivaVideo application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a VivaVideo APK file to import on Bluestacks, you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start downloading and installing VivaVideo for PC Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double-click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘VivaVideo’. You will see the search results for the FilmraGo app. Choose the official app from the QuVideo Inc. developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using VivaVideo on your PC.
VivaVideo for PC – Conclusion:
VivaVideo App has gained huge popularity among users due to its easy and fast professional-grade editing tools. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download VivaVideo free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or VivaVideo for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is VivaVideo App free to use?
Yes, the VivaVideo is available in both free and various premium versions. If you are a beginner then you must go with the free version of the app. The experts use premium versions to get more features.
- Is VivaVideo App available for PC?
Yes, the VivaVideo app can work well on both smartphones and PC. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.
- Is VivaVideo App available for Windows 10?
Although the VivaVideo app is not available to download for Windows 10, you can still use it on your PC. To do this, you first need to download a trusted Android emulator on your PC and then use it to download the app on Windows 10.
- Is VivaVideo App suitable for beginners?
Yes, the interface of VivaVideo is very simple and easy to use. It has effortless options for editing where you can easily choose your desired option.