Viva Video App For PC
We all want to edit our videos on pc with the mobile app that’s why here I share how to download Viva Video For PC?
Including the best possible method to install this app like with and with LDPlayer android emulator also.
So just continue with this article and you can use this app on your windows and mac pc.
Now the first thing I want to clarify is that there is no official app for the viva video available on the windows store or not even on any other external websites.
Here I used the android emulator to use android apps on pc and it works fine so you can also use it.
But before I start discussing the ways of downloading, I just want to share some additional information about the viva video.
Now many of you might know this information so those who know can skip this part.
Viva video is one of the best and well know video editing apps available on the play store and app store but not on the pc.
You can create fantastic and funny videos with this software very easily and don’t need any editing knowledge.
There are many filters and music available to make your video interesting and also you can directly share these videos with your friends.
But the problem is that the windows or mac version of the viva video is not available.
Now without wasting time let’s start discussing how to download and install the app on pc with the help of the LDPlayer.
How to Download Viva Video on PC?
As I discussed we must use an android emulator to use this app on our pc so here I used one of the best android emulators names LDPlayer.
First, download the android emulator from the below download button and save it on your pc.
Follow the below step-by-step process to download and install the viva video on the pc no matter what operating system you are using.
- Once you download it double-click on that file and install it on your pc, as usual, you install other apps.
- Now on the next step open the LDPlayer and log in with the Gmail account to use the play store on the android emulator.
- Once you signed in then you will see the play store icon so click on that icon and open the play store.
- Now click on the search bar and search for the viva video in that search bar.
- On the next step find the official app of the viva video and click on the install button available there on your pc.
- It will take some time depending on your internet speed once it is installed then close the play store.
And you will find the viva video app icon on the dashboard click on that to start the app.
Edit Videos on PC With Viva Video App (With Apk File)
Now if you are getting any errors during the installation of the app with the play store then follow the below step to install with the apk file.
- First, download the viva video apk from the below download link and save it on your pc.
- Once you download it then open the LDPlayer app and click on the three dots as shown in the below image.
- Now click on the select apk and select the apk file that you download from the above link.
- And it automatically installs the apk file in your android emulator. You can verify it by the icon.
- If the icon is clear then it is successfully installed on your pc and if the icon is blurred then it still installing.
- Now click on the icon to start the app and you can now use viva video on pc and start video editing on your pc.
Another way I am going to discuss here is it is the same but I used different android emulators.
So, follow this method if you are getting any errors with the LDPlayer or you don’t want to use the LDPlayer.
Install Viva Video Editor on PC (Without Bluestacks)
In this method, I don’t use the bluestacks emulator. Instead of this, I used the Nox Player.
Follow the below step-by-step process to install the viva video with the Nox Player:
- First, download the Nox player from the below download link and save it on your pc.
- Once you download the file then double click on that and install Nox Player on your pc.
- Now on the next step open the Nox player and follow all the steps that I discussed in the LDPlayer section.
Here I didn’t discuss all the steps again because all steps are the same as the LDPlayer steps.
If any of you are getting any errors during the installation of the app then let me know in the comment box, and I will help you to fix your problem.
And my one humble request is to share this article on your social media and also with your friends who want to download viva videos for pc.
Again, thanks for coming and reading my articles ????.