Telegram X is a very popular application. In this article, We will show you how to download and set up the Telegram X app for PC.
Introduction to Telegram X App
The app is established by Telegram LLC, which is famous for its secure communications. The Telegram X app is used for messaging. The Telegram X app stands out for its encrypted communications, which is especially helpful for users who require extra protection in their discussions.
Telegram X differs from Telegram in that its UI/UX has been completely redesigned. A new set of visual features and catchy video features is available in this app. Compared to the earlier Telegram, it is quick. This app greatly accelerates the process of group creation.
The Telegram X app’s features
- Synced conversations
- Large functions in chats
- Option to Send as File
- Developed encryption
- Three different tabs can be used to view media, documents, and links
- Schedule communications and set alarms
Download Telegram X App for PC
There is currently no desktop version of Telegram X, therefore you must use an Android emulator to install it on your PC. An Android emulator is a program that allows you to use all Android applications on your pc.
|Last updated||03 August 2023|
Guide to installing the Telegram X App for PC
We will discuss here two methods of installing the Telegram X app for PC using MEmu play and Nox player emulators.
Install Telegram X app for PC using MEmu play emulator
MEmuplay is the most functional and user-friendly Android emulator, so in this method, we’ll use MEmu play as an Android emulator.
You can easily download Telegram X on your PC by following these instructions.
- Install MEmuplay on your PC.
- After installation, launch MEmuplay and adjust it.
- Before you can access and download the app from the Google Play Store, you must register or sign in with a Gmail account.
- After that, select My Apps.
- After you have reached the Play Store, search for Telegram X and Download the app.
- The icon will show up in the My Apps section after installation, and a new shortcut will be available on the home page.
- You could now use Telegram X on a pc and enjoy it.
Install the Telegram X app using Nox player
Nox App Player is the best and most effective Android emulator for PC. Now, you can use any of the hundreds of apps designed exclusively for Android on your PC.
- Download the Nox app player on a pc.
- After installation, use the Nox app player on your pc and sign into your Google account.
- Now open your Nox emulator and install the Telegram X.
- You can play Telegram X on your PC after the installation.
FAQs about the Telegram X app
- Is the Telegram X app free to download?
Yes. The Google Play Store offers a free download of this app. If you want to use this app on your computer, you will need an Android emulator.
- Is it secure to use Telegram X?
Yes, the use of the Telegram X app is secure. This software has gone through testing, and it has been verified that it is free of viruses that could damage your system.
- How many accounts may be registered in Telegram X?
Your Telegram app allows you to use three accounts with different phone numbers, and you can easily switch between them using the side menu. Unless you change this in the Notification settings, you will continue to get notifications from all accounts.
- Can I access Telegram on two or more devices at once?
Telegram enables you to instantly log in from as many devices as you want. To log in, simply use your mobile phone number. your messages will update immediately.
- What is the meaning of secret chats on Telegram?
End-to-end encryption is available on Telegram when you switch to Secret Chat mode. The messages are only stored on your devices and not on Telegram’s systems, only you and the recipient can see them.
The Telegram X app is a fantastic program you should try if you’re extremely concerned about the privacy of your chats and files. We have described two methods in detail. You can use any of them for downloading Telegram X App for PC.