Tango – Go Live Stream & Broadcast is one of the most popular messaging apps in the Social category. It has been awarded as the best communication app and the best texting app in 2013. It has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.5 rating stars from the users.
So, if you are searching for the simple and easiest way to download and install Tango for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue reading this informative blog post to learn about how you can download and install the best communication application Tango for PC.
Tango for PC Features
In this digital era, where the use of mobile phones has become something of a necessity, there is also encouraged the development of texting and video conversation applications. Skype, WhatsApp, or LINE are the most paradigmatic examples of mobile video communication services.
But here, we have to point out Tango for PC that permits you to connect with loved ones to expediently capture and share life’s routine moments more conveniently from the bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
Can we use Tango on our PC?
Yes, you can use your favourite app on your personal computer to connect with friends and family in an easy way. To download and install Tango on PC Windows and MAC, just follow some crucial tips and tricks and then use it in the same way as you use Likee for pc.
In this article, we are going to share some prominent methods of Tango PC Download in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Tango for PC|
|File Size||179 MB|
|Req Android Version||7.0 and up|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
How to download Tango for PC?
Tango is an Android and IOS app that can be directly downloaded from the Google play store or Apple App store. But the majority of people want to download it on their Windows machine even the official desktop version or website is not developed yet.
If you are one of them and want to use the best-trusted video chat app on your laptop. Don’t worry, we have an excellent solution for you. You can run the app on your PC or laptop with the help of third-party software called Android Emulator.
Use of Android Emulators to download Tango for PC
An Android Emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
Then what are you waiting for? It’s the right time to download and install the Free Tango app on PC. So, now scroll down and follow the given steps to install the Tango app using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
- Method 1: Install Tango on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
- Method 2: Install Tango for PC using Nox App Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the Tango for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the installation process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Tango – Go Live Stream & Broadcast app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the Tango on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Tango APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
Nox App Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the Tango for PC Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the Tango app in the Nox player.
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app on your PC.
Tango for PC – Conclusion:
Tango is an amazing texting app with its attractive innovative features and user-friendly interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Tango free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Tango for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.