You love creating small animated videos or gifs and now looking to download Stick Nodes PC.
Right? If you are the one who wants to create animation with the help of this app on your windows or mac then you are in the right place.
Because here I share a complete step-by-step process and discussed how you can download stick nodes on a laptop or computer.
With the help of the stick nodes app, you can create small animation videos and GIFs on your mobile.
Now there are many professional apps available for windows and mac to create animation.
But many of you are used to the stick nodes app and now want to use this app on pc.
Here is one problem that there is not an official version of this app available on windows or mac store.
And we must have to use an android emulator to download this app on our pc.
All the features of the stick nodes app will work fine on the pc and you don’t have to worry about it.
Later in this article, I share some best features and FAQs of this app so make sure you read it till the end.
Now let’s get started with the installation process of this app on pc.
How to Install Stick Nodes on PC?
Take a look at the below table which will provide you more details and give you an overview of the app.
And you can very easily create animation with the stick nodes app on pc using LDPlayer. We need an android emulator and here I used the LDPlayer as an android emulator.
Follow below step by step process:
- The first click on the above download button, save the file on pc and unzip it to one folder.
- Next, install the emulator with the installer, open it, and complete all the sign-in process.
- Now click on the play store icon, search for the stick nodes on the pc search bar available there.
- And select the app, click on the install button and it will install the app automatically on pc.
- You can open the stick nodes on pc by clicking on the open button or icon available on the desktop.
This is the complete installation process of the app on our windows pc and hopes you like it.
If you are a mac user and want to install the stick nodes on mac then the process will be the same for you also.
Stick Nodes PC Features
Now let’s discuss some features of this app that help us to understand the app overview.
- First, this is a lightweight app so you can run it on any mobile which has normal RAM and storage.
- All required options like pan/zoom/rotate and v-cam is also available in the flash option.
- Stick nodes app automatically customize the frame twining, make your animation smoother no matter what you used on pc or mobile.
- There are one option movie clips that help you to create and reuse the loop animation objects.
- All other features like text fields, add sound effects, add a variety of shapes, and apply different features.
- Stick nodes app has a large community so you can learn new things from other’s animation videos on your pc as well.
- You can easily export your animation in many formats like mp4, gifs, pro, etc.
There are many other features of this app that I didn’t cover because I want to keep the article short.
This app is launched back in Aug 2014 and till now with many updates it becoming more perfect.
Also, the stick nodes app has more than 5 million+ downloads from the play store and thousand of active users as well.
These are some frequently asked questions by our users so check it out for a quick solution.
Can you get stick nodes on PC?
Ans. Yes, you can get it. For this, you need an android emulator and with it, you can install the app on pc.
How do I download stick nodes?
Ans. It’s simple, go to play store, search for the app, and click on the install button.
How do you use stick nodes on pc?
Ans. You can use this app on your windows or mac pc with the help of the android or ios emulator.
These are some questions if you still have any let me know below in the comment box.
We need a google animation creator app on our pc and why not use the stick nodes pc app.
I cover the installation process as well as some best features and FAQs of this app.
Make sure you asked me below if you get an error in the installation and please share this article on your social media also.