Today! we are introducing ShareChat which is at the top of the social apps list. Continue reading this informative blog entry to realize how you can properly install ShareChat for PC Windows.
ShareChat – Made in India is one of the popular apps in the Social category, developed and launched in India. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.3 rating stars from the users.
Features of ShareChat
As we mentioned above everyone loves to chit-chat online. Countless social apps are fighting competition in the internet market to label on top of the list to be renowned as the best chatting app. One such application is ShareChat – Made in India, which is proved to be a patron for people to communicate easily and quickly.
This app allows you to make new friends and share your videos, jokes, gifs, audio songs, and lots more on one platform. You can also download it on your Windows PC to enjoy using the app on a much larger display with full control of the mouse and keyboard. Know some crucial tips and tricks, you will be able to install your favorite app on your PC or laptop and use it the same way as you use TikTok, Likee, and facebook lite.
In this article, we will share with you the different ways to download and install ShareChat for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac computer. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
ShareChat for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||ShareChat for PC|
|File Size||83 MB|
|Req Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated||14 January 2023|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
How to download ShareChat on Windows PC and MAC?
As previously, we have mentioned that the ShareChat app with lots of exciting features is available on the Google Play Store. But, unfortunately, the official desktop version or website is not yet developed by the developers. Although most people are anxiously waiting for it to download the app on their Personal computer.
No worries, I have a piece of good news for you. An Android Emulator would surely help a great contract for this purpose. Android emulators act as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
If you search for the Android emulator over the internet, you will find a bunch of these Android emulators. But, after much researches, we have listed below the two best Android Emulators for you. Now scroll down and follow on-screen instructions to install the app on your PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
- Method 1: How to install ShareChat on PC using Bluestacks?
- Method 2: How to download ShareChat for PC using Nox Player?
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the ShareChat for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the ShareChat application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a ShareChat APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen.
I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the ShareChat is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the play store is the easiest and reliable way to download any app.
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the ShareChat for PC Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the above download link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the ShareChat App in the Nox player.
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app on your PC.
ShareChat for PC – Conclusion:
ShareChat is India’s largest regional social network that has gathered huge attention from the audience due to its easy-to-use and simple interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the ShareChat free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or ShareChat for Desktop PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.