What if you can be Thor or Jack Sparrow, interesting? Not in real but with the Reface PC app you can do it.
Not in real life but of course in video, not only those two charters but there are many other interesting charters are available.
But again the same problem this app is only available for android and ios mobile users.
Previously this app is known as the Doublicate and the app comes with a new name and new features.
Many celebrities are promoting this app on their social media and the app is getting more popular.
In the reface app not only face images but you can also create your whole video with that charters on the pc.
And yes you will get videos of all the famous celebrities in your region and you can fit your face.
You will get awesome scenes from the different movies with your favorite charters.
Later in this article, I cove all the best features of this app so make sure you read it till the end.
And yes I share some quick solutions for this app so you can directly check those to get a quick answer.
Now to install the reface app on our windows or mac pc we must need an android emulator.
So you can use any of your choices but in this guide, I used the LDPlayer is an android emulator.
Let’s get started with the step by step installation process of this app on our windows and mac.
How to Install REFACE App on PC? (Free Latest Version)
It is quite interesting to use this app on our pc because for that you need your face photo or good webcam.
Click on the above download button, save the file and unzip it on your pc folder. Because this app must need your face data to put in the video and processed it.
- The file includes the reface apk file and android emulator installer file so double click on the installer.
- Install the android emulator, complete sign in with the google account, and complete setup.
- Next click on the play store icon, search for the REFACE app on the pc search bar.
- Look for the official app, click on the install button and it will start the installation of the app.
- Once it installed you will get a notification of it and you can use it now.
This is a complete installation of this app on our windows pc but it will be the same on the mac as well.
Follow all the steps I discussed above to install the reface app on mac pc as well.
If you get any error in the installation of this app from the play store then you the apk file.
Which I provided in the zip, just drag and drop that file into an android emulator and you are ready to go.
But yes it might possible you will not get the latest version of the reface app if you install it with the apk file.
REFACE PC App Features
Here are some best features of this app do check out to get more details of this app.
- In this app, you can create Videos with your face and it looks like the real one.
- Not only videos but there is an option to create the GIFs with your own face.
- The user interface and user experience of this app are awesome you can learn it in the minute.
- To use the reface app on pc you must need your face photo or a good quality web camera.
- The only problem with this app is to remove the app name you need to buy the pro version of it.
So these are some features of this app but for more details, you must have to use the app.
Check out some frequently asked questions to get a quick solution to your problem.
Is Reface App Free?
Ans. Kind of free, because in free you only get limited features and also full of the ads.
How to use Reface App on PC?
Ans. For that, you must need an android emulator. Follow the above process to get a detailed guide.
Is the Reface App store our data?
Is it safe to use the reface app on our pc?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to use this app on our android emulator because in the emulator there are no personal data.
So these are some questions and if you still have let me know in the comment box. I will help you to solve all your error.
I hope you like the installation of the reface app on your windows or mac pc.
Please share this article with your friends so they can also get an idea of how to use this app on our pc.
Thanks for reading this article and for supporting this blog 🙂