Are you searching for the best and easiest way to download and install Procreate for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer?
Then you are lucky because you are just landed on the right page. Keep reading this informative article to learn about how you can download and install the most prevalent and intuitive digital drawing application Procreate.
What is Procreate?
Countless painting and art designing apps are available on the Apple app store to improve your painting and artistic skills. So it is very difficult to choose the best one.
Don’t Worry! We are here to provide you with an artsy and lovely app like procreate which will take you to the next level of painting and designing.
Procreate is one of the popular digital drawings and sketching apps in the Art & Design category. With its innovative features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 10,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 3+ rating stars from the users.
But, here is a question that still needs to be answered. Can you install procreate on your windows PC?
Is Procreate available for Windows PC?
Yes, you can do things in a much easier and subtle way to get full control of the app through the keyboard and mouse.
To install the Procreate app on your Windows machine, just need to follow some crucial tricks and tips. After that, you will be able to use it on your PC in the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
Here in this article, we are going to share with you the different ways to Install Procreate for Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Procreate for windows|
|Category||Art & Design|
|File Size||8.6M(varies with devices)|
|Req Version||iPadOS 14.4 or above|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Savage Interactive Pty Ltd|
How to Install Procreate on Windows?
As we mentioned earlier, the Procreate app can be downloaded on the Windows platform even the official desktop version or website is not developed yet.
To use the app on your Windows PC or Mac laptop, you first need to download third-party software called Emulator. An Emulator turns your Windows or Mac operating system into an iOS app running device and allows you to download your favorite apps available on the Apple app store.
There are several Emulators available on the internet market with a complete android & iOS feature set. But, we have selected the two best Emulators for you. So, scroll down now and follow the given steps to install the Procreate Paint for Windows PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
- Method 1: Install Procreate on PC Windows using Bluestacks Emulator
- Method 2: Install Procreate For Windows using Nox App Player Emulator
Method 1: Download Procreate for Windows using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the Procreate for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Procreate app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the Procreate application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Procreate APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen.
I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or Apple app store you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
Method 2: Download and Install Procreate using Nox Player
Nox App Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the Procreate for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the Procreate app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you can run the Procreate on your desktop PC
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app.
How to Install Procreate for Windows from the Apple app store?
As we all know, Procreate is an iOS app and is only available on the Apple app store. Then, how we can install this amazing art and designing app on our windows PC from the apple app store?
Once again, we are here to solve this issue as well. Below is the authentic method to install procreate app on your Windows PC from the iOS store.
Install using iPadian Simulator
iPadian is a simulator that makes you able to download and install iOS apps on your windows machine. You can’t access the apple app store directly from iPadian but you can get access to a custom app store where iPadian developers provide the best iOS apps including Procreate absolutely free of cost. What you need to do is just install the iPadian simulator, open the custom app store and install Procreate for Windows.
How can we use Procreate on MAC?
Bad news for you guys! Although procreate is an apple store application but you can’t install procreate directly on your MAC. But don’t worry, you can still use it on MAC by following the same method of installing procreate on windows PC.
Where to learn Procreate for professional use?
If you are a newbie and using procreate for the first time. You should learn about it to make your work professional and more creative. There are great opportunities for beginners to learn to procreate basics easily.
You can watch videos and tutorials available on YouTube. To become Procreate professional, you can buy courses available on Udemy and SkillShare. Both platforms also offer some free courses for basics.
Learn to procreate and you will find yourself in a new world of arts and designing having unlimited opportunities.
Procreate app FAQs
Q.1: Is procreate available for windows PC?
Ans: No, Procreate is not available for windows and MAC.
Q.2: Is Procreate available on Google Play Store?
Ans: Yes, the app version for Android OS is available on the Play Store.
Q.3: Can we install it on Windows PC?
Ans: Of course! you can download and install procreate app on a Windows PC using the above-mentioned methods.
Procreate app has amazing features that can fascinate you. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated down two of the best and safe methods to download the Procreate free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Procreate for PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.