Are you looking for a simple and easier way to install and download Pocket FM – Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue reading this amazing blog entry to get the simplest method of how you can download and install one of the best audiobook applications Pocket FM for PC.
What is Pocket FM?
Sometimes people get bored by reading books. At that time they prefer listening to audiobooks to get themselves relaxed. There are numerous apps available in the internet market that set many audiobooks all in one place. One such application is Pocket FM, which lets you listen to the best audiobooks from different genres like romance, horror, comedy, sports, and more. It comes with mid-level and up-to-date Android versions but can also work on PC. So to download and install Pocket FM on PC, you just need to follow some crucial tips and tricks. And then you can use it on your laptop or PC in the same way you download Avee Music Player.
How to use Pocket FM on your PC?
Here in this article, we are going to share with you the different ways to download Free Pocket FM for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
|Name||Pocket FM – Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts for PC|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||05 October 2023|
|License Type||Free or Premium|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Pocket FM|
Pocket FM is one of the highly-rated apps in the Music & Audio category, specially designed for Indian users. With its amazing features and user-friendly interface, it has over 10,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.7 rating stars from the users.
How to download Pocket FM for PC?
As we mentioned Pocket FM is an Android & IOS app and you can download it either from the Google Play Store or App Store depending on the smartphone you are using. But if you want to download it on your Windows machine, there is bad news, currently, there is no PC version. No worries, we have a piece of good news now you can make all the Android and IOS apps run on your laptop, by downloading the Android Emulator.
So, get the advantage of Android Emulator and be the first one to download Pocket FM on a Windows PC. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators and run the app on your personal computer.
Method 1: Download by Using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Download with NoxPlayer Emulator
How to download Pocket FM with Bluestacks Emulator?
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Pocket FM for PC Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the emulator on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- After installation has been completed, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- On the Home screen, you can see the “Google Play Store” button and open it.
- Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google Play Store.
- Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install or download it.
- After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the Pocket FM application there.
- Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Pocket FM APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google Play Store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google Play Store is the easiest and reliable way to download any app.
How to download Pocket FM on your PC using Nox Player?
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the Pocket FM for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the Pocket FM for PC App in the Nox player.
- Open it and start using this app on your PC.
Pocket FM for PC – Conclusion:
Pocket FM – Audiobooks, Stories & Podcasts has gained huge popularity among audiobook lovers due to its simple yet effective interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with the help of Android Emulators. We have listed down two of the best and safest methods to download Pocket FM Free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Pocket FM for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.