Are you searching for the best photoshop tool to make a stunning picture in the most magnifying style? PicsArt Photo Editor: Pic, Video & Collage Maker for PC is the ultimate solution for you. This app will invariably help you to edit your photos using trendy filters and amazing magic effects on your Windows PC or laptop. So, if you want to download and install PicsArt for PC Windows 10/8/7 & Mac computers then follow this informative article.
What is PicsArt?
Even though we have countless photo editors in the internet market but it can be hard to pick the perfect one according to your needs. PicsArt PC download is the only one among all that offers bumper features to edit your photos with hundreds of possibilities and gives a new look to your photos.
You can also install this superb photo editing app directly on your PC or laptop. Just follow some tricks and tips to install your beloved image editing app on your Personal computer and use it the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download PicsArt PC Windows application in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
PicsArt Photo for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||PicsArt for PC|
|Req Android Version||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||12 January 2023|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||PicsArt, Inc|
How to download PicsArt for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop?
In this digital era, the majority of apps are developed exclusively for mobile platforms. But many people have bored with the tiny screens of their mobile phones and want to get a full-screen view of the apps on Windows and Mac. So, if you are one of them and want to download the Android and IOS apps on your Windows machine. Don’t worry, we have a piece of good news now you can use your beloved apps on your PC with the help of Android Emulators. These Emulators allow Android-based applications to optimally work on your PC or laptop.
So, even if the official desktop version or website of PicsArt for PC is not presented yet, you can still get it using Emulator. This article will help you with the two best and most secure Android Emulators in the step-by-step process of the PickU for PC and Prequel for windows installation guide.
Method 1: Install PicsArt on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install PicsArt PC application using Nox App Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the PicsArt for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the PicsArt on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a PicsArt APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the play store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
Nox App Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the PicsArt for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the PicsArt application in the Nox player.
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app on your PC.
PicsArt PC Application – Conclusion:
PicsArt application has gained enormous popularity among graphics designers with its attractive innovative features and simple yet effective interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated down two of the best and safe methods to download the PicsArt for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or the PicsArt PC Desktop application, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.