Do you want to install Netflix for PC? If so, you are in the right place. In this article, we will show you the simplest and easiest way to download and install Netflix on Windows PC and Macintosh. Stay with us and read this article carefully.
What is Netflix?
With the advancement of technology, a lot of developments have been made in every part of life such as smartphones, streaming televisions, and many more devices. Likewise, online streaming apps are set to be valuable for entertainment.
There are numerous online streaming apps available in the internet market that streams a wide variety of entertainment from all across the globe. One of them is Netflix for PC, which is a leading video streaming subscription service for instantly watching as many TV shows and movies as you want.
On this app, you can browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, award-winning series, famous movies, breathtaking documentaries, and stand-up specials to enjoy alone or with loved ones.
Netflix is one of the most popular and widely used apps in the Entertainment category, developed and launched by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings on 29 August 1997. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got 1,000,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.5 rating stars from the users.
Can we use Netflix on PC and MAC?
Let us now turn to our question, whether we can use Netflix on computers and Macintosh just like the way we use it on mobile. The answer is yes 🙂
It supports mid-level and up-to-date Android versions but can also work on PC. Then why limit your hand to the tiny screen of a smartphone if you can run this superb app on your Windows PC. So, download and install Netflix PC version with some crucial tips and tricks, and use it the same way as you use CineHub, Webtoon, and Live Net TV.
Netflix PC Download – Technical Specifications
We will now move on to the most important part of our article, which is how to install Netflix on a computer. But before that, we will look at what our computer’s minimum specifications should be for installing this popular entertainment app.
|Name||Netflix for PC|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Req Android Version||Varies with device|
|Current Version||8.90.0 build 4 50520|
|Last Updated||09 October 2023|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Netflix, Inc.|
Features of Netflix App:
Before we move on, we would like to introduce you to some of the features that make this great application unique from its competitors.
- Popular streaming service to stream award-winning series, movies, documentaries, etc.
- Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles to get specific content
- Download video content for offline streaming
- Different recommendations as per your viewing history
- Watch movies and shows without impacting your work
- Up to five profiles for an account
- Voice command option to find titles
- Option to customize subtitles’ appearance
- Notification for newly added episodes and recent releases
- UI scaling and up to 4K resolution
- Safe for kids and family entertainment
- Different subscription plans and 30 days free trial
How to download and install Netflix application on PC and MAC?
In this digital era, the majority of apps are developed exclusively for mobile platforms. But many people are bored with the tiny screens of their mobile phones and want to get a full-screen view of the apps on Windows and Mac.
So, if you are one of them and want to download the Android and IOS apps on your Windows machine. Don’t worry, we have a piece of good news for you.
Now You can use your dearest apps on your PC with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
Hence, even if the official desktop version or website of Netflix for PC is not presented yet, you can still get it using Emulator. This article will help you with the two best and most secure Android Emulators in the step-by-step process of the Netflix for Windows Computer installation guide.
Method 1: Install Netflix on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Netflix for PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Netflix for PC Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google Play Store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google Play Store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Netflix app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Netflix application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Netflix APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google Play Store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install Netflix for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double-click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google Play Store.
- Step 5: Open the Google Play Store and employ the search bar to type ‘Netflix’. You will see the search results for the Netflix for PC app. Choose the official app from Netflix, Inc. developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using Netflix on your PC.
Netflix PC Version – Conclusion:
Netflix app has gained huge popularity among users due to its content diversity, brilliantly designed interface, and excellent video quality. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with the help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safest methods to download Netflix free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Netflix for Desktop PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is Netflix for PC App free?
Netflix is free to download and install on your device but you have to sign up for a subscription plan to access a wide library of entertainment content. It offers 30-day free trial before paying for fees subscription plans to get a proper analysis of the app and make the appropriate decision.
- Can I access Netflix services in other regions or countries?
Of course, yes! Netflix is available in more than 190 countries all over the world. You can access original and licensed shows and movies available to all countries worldwide, using VPN services that will hide your IP address to access Netflix content globally.
- Is the Netflix App available for Windows PC?
Netflix works well both on Android phones and Windows PCs. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.
- Can I download videos from the Netflix App?
Yes, Netflix allows users to easily download their favourite movies and TV shows for offline viewing, by just clicking on the download button next to the video. But the file sizes are going to be very large in order to download any show or movie. So, we recommend you download the video over your WiFi connection, otherwise, it will eat up all your data.