Do you also use NetCapsule VPN? Do you want to use it on the computer? Oh! I understand you don’t know how to install NetCapsule VPN for PC.
You don’t have to worry too much. We are always here to help you. Today we will explain to you the whole process in a very simple way how you can download and install this application on your PC and Mac. But first, let me tell you a little bit about NetCapsule VPN.
What is NetCapsule VPN?
Today internet has become one of the most crucial entities all over the world. There are millions of websites on the internet that is packed up with rich content and have proved to be useful to people. When you visit these websites, internet thieves might covertly examine your activities to get hands-on your personal data.
In that case, you need an efficient app that builds a shield around your web activities and protects your personal data. NetCapsule VPN is one such private, secure, and fast proxy VPN that encrypts all your internet traffic coming and going from your device, hides your IP address, and makes your online activity anonymous.
Apart from this, it also allows you to access all blocked websites and censors content in your country with just one click.
NetCapsule VPN is one of the most popular and highly-secured VPN servers in the list of Tools category apps on the Google Play Store. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 10,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.5 rating stars from the users.
Can we use NetCapsule VPN on PC and MAC?
Now, let me come to the actual question. Can we use NetCapsule VPN on Personal Computer and Macintosh? The answer is yes! 😎
The app supports the latest and up-to-date Andriod version, but can also be used on PC or laptop. To download and install NetCapsule VPN for PC Windows, just follow some crucial tips and tricks and then use it the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
NetCapsule VPN for PC – Technical Specifications
Before going into more detail, it is important for us to know what the technical specifications are for installing Netcapsules on a computer.
|Name||NetCapsule VPN for PC|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||April 25, 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||IronMeta Studio|
Features of NetCapsule VPN | VPN Proxy App:
- More than dozens of servers worldwide
- Hide your public IP address
- Bypass filters, government censorship, and surveillance
- Browse restricted sites safely and anonymously
- Speed boost to your games
- No-logging and no-tracking policy
- Protect WiFi hotspot
- Allow risk-free transactions
- No speed and bandwidth limit
- One-click connect to VPN server
- Robust end-to-end encryption mechanisms
- Simple and user-friendly interface
How to install NetCapsule VPN on PC and MAC?
NetCapsule VPN is an Android & IOS app that can directly be downloaded either from the play store or App store depending on the smartphone you are using. But because of its demanding popularity, people are searching for the PC version of the app to download it on the Windows desktop.
Unfortunately, there is no installer for the computer available yet. No worries, there’s a solution to run all Android apps on Windows machines. This is associated with the installation of third-party software called Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
There are several Android Emulators available on the internet market with a complete android feature set. But, we have selected the two best Android Emulators for you. So, scroll down now and follow the given steps to install NetCapsule VPN on PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Install NetCapsule VPN on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install NetCapsule VPN for PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install NetCapsule VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the NetCapsule VPN app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the NetCapsule VPN application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a NetCapsule VPN APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install NetCapsule VPN for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘NetCapsule VPN’. You will see the search results for the NetCapsule VPN app. Choose the official app from IronMeta Studio developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using NetCapsule VPN on your PC.
NetCapsule VPN for PC – Conclusion:
NetCapsule VPN App has gained huge popularity among users due to its incredible features, great stability, and efficient performance. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the NetCapsule VPN free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or NetCapsule VPN for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.
- Is NetCapsule VPN free to use?
The NetCapsuleVPN is 100% free, fast, and secure with unlimited speed and bandwidth. Even there are no entrance fees.
- Is NetCapsule VPN available for PC?
Yes, the NetCapsule VPN works well on both smartphones and PCs. You can visit the official website of the app to download the PC version if it is available, otherwise, you can download it with an Android or IOS emulator.
- Is NetCapsule VPN safe and secure?
NetCapsule VPN is a 100% safe and highly secured app. It has a robust end-to-end encryption mechanism to keep your connection secure while you’re connected to public WiFi networks. Your passwords and personal data are protected from identity theft and cyber threats.
- Is NetCapsule VPN available for Windows 10?
NetCapsule VPN is not available to download for Windows 10, but you can still use it on your PC. To do this, you first need to download a trusted Android emulator on your PC and then use it to download the app on Windows 10.