Our technology is becoming smart so is our home also. Now use Mi Home For PC app and manage all your smart devices with windows or mac.
This app is used for managing all the devices in one place and it will work very smoothly.
It supports Ceiling Light, Air Purifier, Water Purifier, Lamp, and other smart devices.
With the help of the Mi Home app, you can turn on-off and some other functions used in a single click.
Now we already share smart home apps like Kasa Smart App, Smart Life App, MAXstream, and Arlo App.
But if you are using most of the mi devices then mi home on pc is the best way to manage them.
The main reason for using this app is the connectivity is awesome; you will never fill any lag in tasks.
And connectivity of this app with mi devices is very good and you manage all things with the app.
Now the problem with this app is only available on the android and ios store not on windows or mac.
So if we want to use it on our pc then we must need a connector that helps to run android apps on pc.
And in this process, we are installing the Xiaomi app on our windows pc with the help of the LDPlayer android emulator.
Here you can use any of your choice of emulators because this app will work with any of the good emulators.
So let’s get started with the complete step-by-step installation of this app on our windows pc.
How to Install Mi Home App on PC?
As I discussed before, this app is not available on the windows or mac store so we have to use an android emulator for it.
Follow below step by step process below to install it: I recommend you to use the LDPlayer as an android emulator because mi home app will work smoothly.
- Click on the above download button, save the zip file which includes the mi home apk file and emulator installer.
- Next double click on the emulator installer, install it on PC, and complete all the sign-in processes.
- Here you can see the play store icon available on the main dashboard click on it and search for Mi Home in the PC search bar.
- Look for the app you want to install, next click on the install button and it will start the installation.
- It will take some time to install and once it is installed you will get a notification of it.
And done! Now you can use the mi home app on your windows pc with the help of this emulator.
If you are a mac user and want to install this app on the mac then it will be the same as discussed above.
Mi Home PC App Features
Here are some best features of this app make sure you check that out to get more information on this.
- The first feature of this app is that the user interface is very clean and easy to understand.
- Mi home app connectivity with the mi devices is very good so it will work very well with those devices.
- You connect almost every smart device with this app and manage all of them together.
- If you want to use these options on the mi home pc app then it also works on it.
These are some best features of this app and I hope you like these as well. If you have any other then let me know below.
Here I decided to share some frequently asked questions to get a more quick idea of this app.
How do I get Mi home on my pc?
Ans. You can get this app on your windows or mac pc with the help of an android emulator like LDPlayer.
Is it safe to use the Mi Home App in India?
Ans. The answer is it depends. Because the Indian government banned some Chinese apps recently. And not sure what the next step will be.
Is Xioami and MI Home the same App?
Ans. Yes, both apps are the same. Previously Xiaomi app was known as the Mi Home app.
Is Mi Home available for pc?
Ans. No, this app is only available on the android and ios stores. To use it on pc you need an android emulator.
So these are some questions masked by our users but if you still have any let me know in the comment box.
Here I share how you can use the Mi Home app on pc and manage all your smart devices with your laptop.
But still, if you are getting any errors during the installation then let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve it and if you like this article then please share it on social media and WhatsApp groups.