In this corona time, movie theaters are closed and we want to download and install Live Net TV For PC.
That’s normal we all want to download and watch the content for free but it is illegal also.
Before I start the article, I want to clarify that we are not promoting this type of app.
We are just providing information on the app for our users; all responsibility is yours, not the aqustech team.
Now the live net tv app is not available on the play store because it does not follow the terms and conditions.
In this app, you can steam all categories Entertainments, Sports, Kids, Cooking, News, Religious, and Music.
Previously this app was available on the google play store but recently it removed.
This one of the few apps which provide all the content without showing you single ads on your devices.
And to use the live net tv app on your pc we need an android emulator, here I used the bluestacks.
Later in this article, I cover some best features of this app as well as two methods to install this app on pc.
Now let’s get started with the first installation method of this app on windows or mac pc.
How to Download Live Net TV App on PC?
This is the first method and I recommend you to use this method as your primary installation method.
Here first we need a bluestacks android emulator and apk file of the live net tv app, click on the above download button to get both. Yes, if you get an error or not comfortable with this method of installation live net tv app on pc then you can skip it also.
- Next, install the bluestacks emulator with the help of the installer, open it and skip all sing in the process.
- Now click on three dots available on the main dashboard and click on the install apk option.
- Select the live net tv apk from your pc and click on the open button available there.
- And it will install the app on your emulator automatically as it installs on the android devices.
Once the app installed you can see a clear icon of this app on your pc emulator.
And done! Now you can use this app on your windows or mac pc and enjoy all the live channels.
You can directly drag and drop the apk file in an emulator to install it on pc and it will more comfortable for some of you.
Install Live Net TV on PC (Without Bluestacks)
Some of you might be getting some error with the first method or want to install this app without the bluestacks.
- Here one thing is clear that we need an android emulator, not bluestacks than any other.
- I use the nox player here so first install that emulator on your pc as we install the other one.
- Drag and drop live net tv apk from pc to the android emulator and it will automatically install the app.
And done! Now you can use this tv app on your pc without the bluestacks.
Below are some frequently asked questions on this app so check it out for more information.
How can I watch live Net TV on pc?
Ans. To watch it on your pc or computer you have to install the app with the android emulator on your pc.
Is Live Net TV free?
Ans. Yes. This app is free and you can even enjoy the ads-free experience in this app.
How do I install Live Net TV on my pc?
Ans. The process is simple and here I share two methods of it. Check it out for the step by step guidance.
Hope you got your answer form these questions if you still have any let me know in the comment box.
Live Net TV PC App Features
Before you go here, I share some of the best features of this app make sure you check it out.
- In this app, you can enjoy the 150+ live channels including all the major channels.
- The App user interface and experience are great you can use the app without any irritating stuff.
- There is an option to send a request to a new channel in the app and if possible, they will add it to the live net tv pc app.
There are some also features of this app that I didn’t cover here but you can enjoy it while using it.
We conclude that we must need an android emulator to download and install the Live Net TV For PC.
And here we cover both processes with and without bluestacks emulator so go with your choice.
If you like this article please share it on your social media handle as well.