What if we can edit videos on pc with the mobile editor app, yes you predict it right you can do it with KineMaster For PC.
If are you the one who is looking to download and install this app on your pc then this article is for you.
Because in this article I discussed step by step process to download the KineMaster app on your mac or windows 7, 8, 10.
So just continue with this article and I will share everything about this app from scratch.
There are mainly two methods to download KineMaster for pc. One is that download this app with LDPlayer and another one is that download it without BlueStacks.
But before we discuss the download methods of this app, let’s take look at the introduction of this app.
Kinemaster is one of the best and very popular video editing software for android and iOS mobile.
This app comes with all features and functions that you found in any professional video editing software.
This app is only available for iOS and Android devices and we can use this app only on Android and iOS devices.
With this app, you have all supreme control over your videos especially when it comes to trimming videos.
So, with this discussion, we found that this app is very useful for video editing.
But the problem is this app is only available for Android and iOS devices and we want to use it on our pc.
I did deep research and found that there is not an official version of this app is available for windows.
But don’t worry below I discussed two methods that will help you to install the KineMaster app on your pc.
Let’s get started discussing how you can install this app on your mac or windows.
How to Download Kinemaster For PC? (Windows 7, 8, 10)
As I discussed before in this article that there is no official app of the KineMaster is available for windows.
This app is only available for Android and iOS devices so we must need an android or iOS emulator to run this app.
Follow the below step-by-step process to download and install the KineMaster for your pc. If you are using this window os then I recommend that you go with the LDPlayer android emulator.
- First, we need to install an android emulator on our pc so download the LDPlayer on your pc.
- Once you download this app then just double click on this app and install it on your pc, as usual, you installed other apps.
- Now open this app and find the search box and type ‘Kinemaster’ into the search box and hit enter on a windows laptop.
- It tells you to log in or sign up, so just log in with your Gmail account to the play store.
- Once you find the KineMaster app just click on install and download this app on your android emulator.
- And Done! Once the KineMaster app is downloaded and installed in your system you can use it on your pc.
If are you facing any problem with the play store or Gmail account then you can download apk of the app from the below link and then install it on your android emulator.
Now many of you have some problem with the LDPlayer or don’t want to use this app with the LDPlayer.
If your pc is following the below requirements then you are good to go with the above method.
So here are some minimum pc requirements that your pc must full fill to get a good performance and to edit FHD or 4K videos with KineMaster.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Processor: Minimum is a Dual-Core processor, (no matter AMD or Intel)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB or more
- Video: Support open GL 2.0 or above
- Storage: 5GB or more free
Make sure pc has a minimum of these requirements fulfilled.
So, for all that people I have a solution just follow the below step-by-step process to download this app for pc without the LDPlayer.
Install KineMaster on PC (Without Bluestacks)
If you don’t want to use this app with the BlueStacks then here is another method that helps you to run this app on your pc.
As I discussed before that there is no official app is available for windows os.
So, we must use any Android or iOS emulator, not above the emulator but any other.
Following the below step-by-step process I have another one for you that will help you to run KineMaster on your PC.
- First, we need to download Nox Player (which is another great android emulator).
- Once you download it go to the download folder and install it on your windows pc.
- Now open the Nox player on your pc and open the play store into the Nox player.
- Here we must log in with our Gmail account to start the play store so just log in with your Gmail account.
- Once you logged in, open the search bar into the play store and search for ‘Kinemaster’.
- And hit enter once you find the official app of the KineMaster just click on the install and download it on your pc.
And done now you can use this app on your pc without LDPlayer. But yes you must need an android emulator to access it.
KineMaster PC App Features
Before you go, just take look at some of these great features of the KineMaster pc app it will help you to explore it.
- With this app, you can control the speed of the videos. Also, you can cut and join the video with it.
- Another great feature is there is a lot of animation style available in this app default.
- You can add blur, mosaic, and many other great effects available on KineMaster and also on the pc.
- With this app, you can precise the frame-by-frame trimming of any video.
- Once you complete editing you can get instant previews of the video.
- There are multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, and much more.
- With this app, you can record real-time video and audio.
So, these are some best features of the KineMaster on windows and also there are many that I do not mention here.
Below are some frequently asked questions by these app users, check them out to get a quick solution.
Can we install Kinemaster on pc?
Ans. Yes, we can install this app on our pc and edit the video but for that, we need an android emulator.
Is KineMaster free to use?
Ans. Yes this app is completely free to use and you can import and export any number of videos with this app but yes there is a pro version available without ads and watermark.
Is KineMaster for PC free?
Ans. Of course, We are using the android app on our pc with the help of the LDPlayer so directly this app is free for windows and mac users.
Finally, if are you getting any problems with the installation or getting any errors then let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve your problem. But make sure that is related to the Kinemaster PC app or any other app.
Also if you like this article then please share it on social media that will be thumbs up for me 🙂