Are you looking for a simple and easier way to install and download Keepsafe Photo Vault: Hide Private Photos & Videos for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue reading this informative blog entry to realize a straightforward method of how you can download and install one of the best privacy applications Keepsafe for PC.
What is Keepsafe?
We all want to hide our personal photos on our mobile but with Keepsafe For PC app, you can hide all your important things on your mac or windows. Sometimes you are showing some photos to your friends on your device and suddenly without your permission, they start scrolling down your personal photos. Well, there is nothing to do about it at that time except for a lot of embarrassment which you feel. Therefore, it is really important to have at least an app that can help you keep your photos and videos safe and private.
Keepsafe is an excellent photo vault and album locker which lets you hide all your private photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. Apart from using this superb app on your mobile phone, you can also use it on your PC or laptop. So to download and install Keepsafe Photo Vault on PC, you just need to follow some crucial tips and tricks. And then you can use it on your laptop or PC in the same way as you use it on smartphones.
We also decide to include features of this app so you can have some ideas on the keepsafe pc app.
- The first feature I like most about this app is that you can share photos and also set a time after your photo will be removed from the recipient.
- You can secure all your private photos with a pattern, pin, and fingerprint.
- Also, the backup option is available with it you can securely save all your photos in the cloud and recover it any time.
- All features are also available on the keepsafe pc app so no need to separate it from the mobile phone.
- If someone will check your recent use of the app, then don’t worry keepsafe will be not there.
So, these are some best features of this keepsafe app, and yes I did not cover all of them. You can enjoy all of them by installing and using the app.
Keepsafe for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||Keepsafe for PC|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Req Android Version||5.1 and up|
|Last Updated||28 June 2023|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
Keepsafe is one of the widely used privacy apps in the Photography category, specially designed for Android users. With its amazing features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 50,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.4 rating stars from the users.
How to download Keepsafe for PC?
Although the Keepsafe app is designed exclusively for mobile platforms and is easily available on the Google play store or Appstore, there are many people who like to use it on their personal computers. But unfortunately, there is no official PC version yet developed by the developers. No need to worry, because running Android apps on a Windows machine is not an impossible feat anymore. You can use them on your personal computer with the help of Android Emulators. These Android emulators mimic the android environment inside your PC to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop. In the previous article, we cover the Snapseed, Photomath, PickU, and Inshot app, and with the help of it, we will install the keepsafe photo vault on our windows or mac.
So, it’s the correct time to install and download the app on your Windows machine and secure your important videos and photos from prying eyes. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and sound Android emulators to run the Keepsafe app on your PC or laptop.
Method 1: Install Keepsafe on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Keepsafe for PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the Keepsafe for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Keepsafe app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the Keepsafe application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Keepsafe APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and reliable way to download any app.
Keepsafe for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the Keepsafe for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 5: Open the play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Keepsafe app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using the Keepsafe app on your PC.
Keepsafe PC App FAQs
Check out below frequently asked questions by these app users to get quick solutions to your problems.
- How do I download Keepsafe on my pc?
Ans. You can download and install this app on your pc with the help of the android or ios emulator.
- Can I access my Keepsafe online?
Ans. No current there is not a feature that stores your vault online so you can’t access it online.
- How do I transfer pictures from Keepsafe to my pc?
Ans. There is a separate option available in the app which helps you to transfer your images to your computer from your mobile.
So these are some questions asked by this app user but still if you have any let me know below in the comment box.
Keepsafe for PC – Conclusion:
Keepsafe has gained huge popularity among users due to its strong security system and easy-to-use program design. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated down two of the best and safe methods to download the Keepsafe for Windows& Mac OS.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Keepsafe for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.