Are you looking for a simple and easier way to install and download KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Keep reading this informative blog post to learn about how you can download and install one of the best communication applications KakaoTalk for PC.
What is KakaoTalk?
In today’s time, the world of communication has developed greatly. The simple chat and messaging applications have long progressed from just being chat engines. Now good communication apps need to bring numerous ways to interact with friends and family. KakaoTalk is one such app that delivers more of a text messaging platform. It allows you to instantly send as well as receive text messages, photos, voice notes, videos, contact information, and even location through one-on-one or group chat.
The best thing about this app is that it does not only support conversations on smartphones but can be used on PC. So to enjoy using the app on a much larger display, install and download it on your PC or laptop with some crucial tips and tricks. And then use your favorite app on the Windows desktop in the same way as you use it on mobile phones.
Here in this article, we will share with you the different ways to download KakaoTalk for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
KakaoTalk for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||KakaoTalk for PC|
|File Size||Varies with device|
|Req Android Version||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||May 27, 2021|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Kakao Corporation|
KakaoTalk is one of the most popular apps in the Communication category, developed and launched by Kakao Corporation on March 18, 2010. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.4 rating stars from the users.
How to download KakaoTalk for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
As previously, we have mentioned that the KakaoTalk app with lots of exciting features is available on the Windows platform. But, unfortunately, the official desktop version or website is not yet developed by the developers. Although most people are anxiously waiting for it to download the app on their Personal computer. No worries, I have a piece of good news for you. An Android Emulator would surely help a great contract for this purpose. Android emulators act as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
If you search for the Android emulator over the internet, you will find a bunch of these Android emulators. But, after much researches, we have listed below the two best Android Emulators for you. Now scroll down and follow on-screen instructions to install the app on your PC using the two safe and secure Android Emulators. If you are a regular visitor of aqustech.com, then you must be familiar with the whole process as you have already downloaded the best communication app from our app store like Line App, JioMeet and Google Duo.
Method 1: Install KakaoTalk on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install KakaoTalk for PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the KakaoTalk for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the KakaoTalk app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the KakaoTalk application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a KakaoTalk APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits. Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and reliable way to download any app.
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install the KakaoTalk for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the NoxEmulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log in.
- Step 5: Open the play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the KakaoTalk app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using the KakaoTalk app on your PC.
KakaoTalk: Free Calls & Text has gathered huge attention from the audience due to its quick and fast performance. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the KakaoTalk for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or KakaoTalk for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.