If you are looking for a great social media platform to chat and share content in your native language. The Helo app for PC is the best choice for you.
With this app, you can download a wide collection of trending videos and images on a daily basis and share them with your loved ones in a more convenient way now from the big screen of your PC or laptop.
So, if you want to know how to download and install one of leading India’s social media apps Helo for Windows 10/8/7 PC then follow this detailed blog post.
Introduction to Helo App
Technology developed every day, thousands of social media apps are available in the internet market but the Helo app has gotten huge attention from users apart from its peers in a very short period. You can directly download this app on your phone from the Google play store.
But the good news is that now it can work on both mobile platforms and PC. Yes, Below are some crucial tricks and tips to install your favourite Helo Android app on your PC and have a larger interface to do all chit-chat and content-sharing activities.
Here in this article, we are going to present different ways to download the Helo for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. But before that, let’s see a few more details about the app.
Helo App for PC – Technical Specifications
|File Size||15MB (varies with devices)|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Helo Holdings Limited|
The Helo app is the coolest social networking app, specially designed to communicate in the regional language. With its simple and user-friendly interface, the Helo app has become the most extensively used social media platform throughout India. It has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.2+ rating stars from the users.
How to download Helo App for PC Windows 10/8/7?
As mentioned earlier, you can download and install the Helo app on the Windows platform even though the official PC version or website is not yet developed by the developers. To do this, you should first download Android Emulator on your desktop.
This Android emulator helps you to simulate the android setting on your PC and allows you to install and use your favourite Helo app as you use it on mobile phones.
Then what are you waiting for? The time is ripe to download and install the free Helo app on PC. This article is specifically made to give you two safe and secure Android emulators to run the Helo app on your PC or laptop. The process is simple and easy to install as you already installed Tango for PC, MX Player for PC, etc.
Method 1: Install Helo app for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Install Helo app on PC using NoxApp Player Emulator
- Step 1: Download the Nox app Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox app Emulator Exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, Click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Oreo TV app. Click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the Helo app on your Nox app player emulator Home Screen. Finally, you run the Heloapp in the Nox player.
- Step 7: Open it and start using this app on your PC.
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install the Heloapp for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the below simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestack Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the app on your PC.
- Step 3: After installation has been completed, now click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button and open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the search results for the Helo app. Click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the Helo app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestacks Emulator Home screen and find the Helo TV application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the Helo app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Helo APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen. I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the Helo app is not available on the Google play store or if you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
Helo App for PC – Conclusion:
Helo app is a great social media app with attractive innovative features and a user-friendly interface. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the Helo app free for Windows.
If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Helo App for PC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.