Do you like horror games? What if you can play the Granny PC game on your window or mac?
That will be great, right? Here in this article, I share the complete step-by-step installation process of this game on pc.
So if you are the one who wants to play a granny game on your pc then continue with this article.
This game was launched back in Nov 2017, and till now, it has more than 100 million downloads.
Developers provide regular updates of the granny game to fix bugs and offer more features.
The theme of this game is you are in the house of the granny, and your mission is to get out from there.
But be careful because if you make any noise then granny is there for you and she will come.
Of course, there are some hiding places like under the bed and in the wardrobe so you can hide there.
But like all the mobile games granny is only available on the app store and play store.
Not on the windows store nor on the mac app store so we have to use the android emulator.
I like to use the LDPlayer is an android emulator and I recommend you use this.
Because if you play a granny pc game then you must need good optimization in the emulator.
So let’s get started discussing the step by step installation process of this game on our mac or windows pc.
How to Play Granny on Windows and Mac PC?
As I discussed above, we need an android or ios emulator to play this game on pc.
Follow the below process: And this is the only method to get a job done but don’t worry about graphics and all things will be okay.
- First, download the zip file from the above download button, save the file and extract it to your pc.
- Now double click on the LDPlayer android emulator, install it and open it to complete all the sign-in process.
- Once you complete all open the play store, search for the granny pc game in the search bar.
- Next, look for the game you want to install, click on the install button available there, and it will start the installation.
- Once the game is installed, you will get a notification of it, and you can also see the game icon on the main dashboard.
Now you can start the granny on pc by clicking on that icon and also from then shortcut created on the desktop.
If you face any issue in the google play store, then you can use the granny game apk file to install it.
You just need to drag and drop the apk file in your emulator, or you can double click also to install it.
Granny PC Features
Check out some best features of this game to get more ideas of it, may find some useful information from here.
- The first and exciting feature of this game is graphics, and it is incredible on mobile as well as on pc.
- So simple user interface, no complicated things, or any unnecessary stuff available on the game.
- All the features of the granny mobile game are also available for the pc including mac and windows.
- Game developers focused on every single thing in the granny house to make it horror and more attractive.
These are game features to explore more download, install, and play the game.
If you have any suggestions or new features, let me know I will add them here so others can also enjoy it.
Check out the below questions and answers on this game to get quick solutions.
Can Granny be played on PC?
Ans. Yes, definitely, you can play this game on your pc with the help of the android or ios emulator.
Can I play Granny online?
Ans. Yes, you can play this game online as well. Visit silvergames.com and search for this game.
How do you get granny on PC?
Ans. There is no official version of this game available for windows or mac. For that, you have to use an emulator.
If you still have any questions related to this game, let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve your questions here and also add them here in the above section.
You can play this game online as well, but there is no feeling about it. Yes if you have a very good internet then you can try it.
But why play it online when you can play a granny pc game on your laptop or computer.
If you like this guide, then please share it on social media and also with your gamer friends.
Thank you for reading and supporting this blog.