Managing wifi is a bit complicated but with the Google WiFi App For PC, we can make it simple.
We know this app is designed for mobile users but we can use it on our windows or Mac devices also.
And here I share the complete step-by-step installation process so if you are looking for it, continue with this article.
There are many features of the google wifi app that make it much simpler to manage the wifi.
As well as some extra features of this app gives you simple yet powerful control of your wifi.
Like you can manage the devices which are connected to your device also you can control their wifi speed.
These are some options that make the google wifi app more useful for us and helps us to manage our wifi.
But google design this app only for mobile users, not for laptop or desktop users.
So we must need to use the android emulator to install the google wifi app on our windows or mac pc.
This app functions like the Google Duo, Kik, and WPS WPA Tester but you will get a simple and easy-to-use interface in this app.
Here I tested this app with more than 10 different emulators and found that it will work with two of them very efficiently.
One is the LDPlayer and another one is the nox android emulator, you can use any of them.
But I recommend you to go with the LDPlayer because it is more reliable and easy to use.
Let’s discuss the complete step by step installation of this app on our windows and mac pc.
How to Install Google WiFi App on PC? (Windows 10)
At first, I cover the installation of this app only for windows pc but later I also share it with the Mac users as well.
Follow the below process to install the app: It might be possible for the first time it will be a little difficult for you but continue with the article for more clarification.
- First, download the above zip file, save and unzip the file on your pc.
- Next double click on the LDPlayer installer, install it and sign in with the google account.
- Here click on the play store icon, search for the google wifi app on pc and click on the install button.
- It will start the installation of the app, installation time can be dependent on your internet speed.
- But once it is installed you will get a notification of it on your dashboard and you can see the open button there.
- You can open the google wifi app on pc by clicking on the icon available on the desktop or main dashboard.
This is the complete installation of this app on the windows user and I hope you like it.
If you are a mac user and want to install google wifi on mac then the process will be the same as the windows.
You can also use the apk file if you are getting an error in the installation of this app from the play store.
Google WiFi PC App Features
Here I decide to cover some best features of this app so make sure you check this out.
- The first good feature of this app is you can create a separate network for your guest.
- You can pause, start, and manage your kids’ wifi and devices with this app.
- With this app, prioritize connected devices for a faster speed and manage it also.
- You can also make changes in the WiFi name by using the google wifi app on your pc.
- It will take only a few minutes to set up the google wifi systems or OnHub.
These are some features I found useful to share with you but for more download and install this app.
Check out below frequently asked questions to get a quick solution to your questions.
Is Google WIFI App free?
Ans. Yes, this app is free and you can use the app on your mobile or desktop without any issue.
How to use Google WiFi app on PC?
Ans. To use this app on your windows or mac pc you must have to use the app with the android emulator.
How many devices can use Google WIFI App?
Ans. There is no fixed limit on the devices in this app, but you can set and manage it with this app.
Is Google Wifi App available for windows pc?
Ans. No there is not any official version of this app available for the windows pc. But you can use this app with the help of an android emulator like the LDPlayer.
So these are some questions and I hope you got your solution but if you still have any questions let me know in the comment box.
I will help you to solve it.
It is possible to use the google wifi app on our windows or mac pc with the help of the android emulator.
And I hope you like this installation process, please don’t forget to share it on your social media.
Thanks for reading and supporting this blog 🙂