Downloading multiple files on mobile at a time is easy but with FileLinked For PC app, you can do the same with mac and windows 7, 8, and 10.
If you are the one who is looking to download this app on your pc then here I share the complete and step-by-step process to download and install this app on your laptop.
Filelinked is an app that allows you to download multiple files at one time and also it is free of cost.
If you are using cloud services like dropbox and sharing files then this is a must-have app for you.
Also, this app is much secure because Filelinked uses security codes to share and transfer files.
If you are one who hates to compress files before sending then this app is a charm for you.
Also, the security of this app is very high because this one is operating with codes, and hard to hack this.
I know most of you have an idea of what is this app and how it helps you to share files with someone.
No matter how big a file you have you can upload and send it to any other with this one.
But you know there is a different process to download and install Filelinked on pc and we cover it here.
Over developer test the Filelinked app with 15 emulators to see which one works best with this app.
Here I share only one process of the installation and also some features of this app.
Continue with this article and I am sure you will get valuable information at the end of this article.
I used the LDPlayer to install the Filelinked app on pc but you can use any of your choices.
Now let’s see the complete and step-by-step process of this app.
How to Install FileLinked on PC? (Complete Process)
So, as I discussed before that you can not download this app directly from the windows or mac store.
And we need an android emulator to use on our pc. Here are some details of this app take a look at it.
First, download and save the above file on your pc which contains the LDPlayer emulator and filelinked apk file. Now let’s start the installation of the filelinked app on our windows laptop or computer.
- Install the LDPlayer emulator and start it on your pc, complete the sign-in process of the Gmail account.
- Start the play store by click on the app icon and search the filelinked on the pc search bar available there.
- Look for the app you want to install and click on the install button to start the installation process.
- Once it installed you can see the app icon available on the LDPlayer emulator dashboard.
Done! Now you can use the Filelinked on your windows or mac pc and send your files from your pc.
This is the same process for the mac laptop or computer if you are a mac user and want to install it.
To install Filelinked on mac you have to download the mac version of the emulator and you can it from its official website.
All other steps are the same as the above method so go ahead and install the app on your pc.
Here are some best features of this app which you will get on your pc while using it.
- Filelinked app use codes and the main benefit of it allows you to share multiple files at once.
- It will content with most of the cloud storage so there is flexibility and you don’t have to change your storage services.
- Another great feature of the Filelinked pc app is viable for free same it is free for your android as well.
- There is no deduction in download and upload speed because it uses the cloud storage service provider.
- You can use this app on many platforms like Android, Amazon FireTV, Nvidia Shield, Etc.
You might familiar with these features yes this the android version of this app features.
But indirectly we are installing the Android version of this app on our pc so these all are the same.
FileLinked PC App FAQs
We also cover these frequently asked questions that might help you to get more details.
Does FileLinked work on PC?
Ans. Yes if you are using this app with the help of an android emulator then it will work on your pc as well.
How do I download FileLinked files to my computer?
Ans. It is simple, download the emulator and then install this app on that emulator.
How do I download FileLinked on Windows 10 pc?
Ans. The process is the same for all the windows versions and here we cover the complete step-by-step process.
Hope these questions answers help you to get more idea on this installation process.
If you are the one who wants to transfer files from pc with cloud services then this app is for you.
We coved the complete process to download a filelinked app on our pc and also share the installation of it.
Any of you have questions regarding this app then let me know in the comment box I will help you to figure it out.