This article will describe how to download and install the PayNearby app for PC (Windows and Mac). PayNearby is an app that enables you to complete a variety of transactions quickly and easily. This program runs on PCs through emulators.
You can easily manage domestic financial transactions mobile recharges, insurance, revenue, Water, gas, and electricity bills, and much more with the PayNearby app. You can Create a profile for your shop on the app and make it simple for customers to make withdrawals. You can add money to or take money out through this app.
Salient Features of the PayNearby App
- Payment Of bills and Cash Withdrawal
- Simple money transfers between banks
- Simple registrations for shops
- Relate to your internet business
- Local money transfer
- Transactional security
- Simple and compelling interfaces
- A quick, convenient, and simple digital financial service.
- Use of fingerprint connected with their Aadhaar to withdraw and transfer money from the bank
- Receive a detailed account statement every month to manage your corporation’s expansion.
- Transferring money into your banks is simple.
Download PayNearby App For PC
Many programs are developed for Android mobile devices. Therefore, official downloads for PC and MAC are not available.
But you can use this app on PCs using emulators. On Google Play, PayNearby is the most popular app in the Finance category. The installation process is similar to downloading Google Pay and Binomo app on your PC and MAC.
The Emulator emulates Android apps on your PC so you can run your app across a range of devices and Android API levels.
Details of PayNearby app for PC
|App size||61 MB|
|App version||v 4.8.7|
|Last updated||29 August 2022|
Installation Process of PayNearby App on PC
You must first have android emulators such as MEmu, NoxApp Player, or BlueStacks. You can select any emulator.
Method 01: Steps of Installation of the PayNearby App using Bluestacks
Follow the installation procedures, then launch it on your PC.
- First, install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your pc (Windows or Mac).
- Installation takes a few minutes if you simply follow the directions on-screen.
- After installation. To start the emulator, click the BlueStacks icon on your pc.
- Type “PayNearby” into the search field on Google Play Store. Search for the PayNearby app and select Install from the search results that show.
- PayNearby can be installed on your PC in a matter of seconds.
- To use PayNearby after it has been successfully installed, tap on it from the BlueStacks homepage.
Method 02: Steps of Installation of the PayNearby App for PC using Memu emulator:
- Install an emulator MEmu on a PC.
- Run it with your Google login information.
- Next, look for the PayNearby app on the Google Play Store app.
- Click the install icon to Start the installation
- Return to the emulator interface after installation is complete and activate the PayNearby app
- Now make domestic and online payments using your pc.
Q. Is PayNearbyfor PC a program created by the government?
An experienced team of people established Nearby Technologies certified company. it is registered under the project of the Indian government.
Q. What does PayNearby’s aadhar pay mean?
Aadhaar Banking is a digital banking service that enables merchants to offer their customers basic banking services like money transfers, balance checks, and local money transactions.
Q. Can a retailer work as a distributor?
A retailer can indeed work as a distributor. Use a different username to sign up as a distributor.
Q. How much are the expenses to begin a business through PayNearby?
you can launch a business without any charge using PayNearby with some items, such as recharges, payments, and tickets. PayNearby also provides some packages that enable you to launch a business from as little as 1000 INR.
Q. Can I alter the bank account that is linked to PayNearby?
Yes, you can alter your linked bank account via changes in ‘My Profile.
Now you can easily download the PayNearby app for PC by following the abovementioned instructions. It includes improved features that you love to use to pay bills and recharge. You can conduct a wide range of financial transactions through your retail store using the PayNearby PC app.