Are you looking for a simple and fast way to install and download Discord – Talk, Video Chat & Hang Out with Friends for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue reading this informative blog entry to realize a straightforward method of how you can install and download one of the best communication applications Discord for PC.
What is Discord?
In this digital era, where the use of mobile has become something of a necessity, there is also encouraged the development of texting and video conversation applications. Skype, WhatsApp, and Tango are the most paradigmatic examples of mobile voice and video communication services.
But here, we are pointing out the modern VoIP, video conference, and game chats app Discord that works as a hub for people to connect. With this app, you can easily enter chat rooms, wave hello over the video, and create multiple groups while connecting with your friends online.
Discord is one of the most popular apps in the Communication category, specifically designed for gamers. With its incredible features and user-friendly interface, it has got over 100,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.5 rating stars from the users.
Can we use Discord on PC and MAC?
It works well both on Smartphones and Windows PC. You can use this wonderful app on mobile phones while on the move and PC while in the office or home. So to download and install Discord on Windows PC, just follow some crucial tips and tricks. And then use it the same way as you use ToTalk and KakaoTalk PC App.
In this article, we will share with you the different ways to download and install Discord for PC Windows. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
Discord for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||Discord for PC|
|File Size||105.37 MB|
|Req Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Current Version||118.11 – Stable|
|Last Updated||March 16, 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Discord Inc.|
How to download Discord on Windows PC and MAC?
Discord is an Android & IOS app that can be directly downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone which you are using. But the majority of people want to download it on their Windows machine even the official desktop version or website is not developed yet.
If you are one of them and want to use the best-trusted messaging app on your laptop. Don’t worry, we have an excellent solution for you. You can run the app on your PC or laptop with the help of third-party software called Android Emulator.
An Android Emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
If you search for the Android emulator over the internet, you will find a bunch of these Android emulators. But, after much research, we have listed below the two best Android Emulators for you.
Now scroll down and follow on-screen instructions to install the app on your PC using any one of the two safe and secure Android Emulators.
Method 1: Install Discord on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: Download Discord for PC using Nox Player Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install Discord for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the Discord app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the Discord application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a Discord APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen.
I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
Nox Player is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the download and install Discord for PC by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘Discord’. You will see the search results for the Discord for PC app. Choose the official app from Discord Inc. developer and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using Discord on your PC.
Discord for PC – Conclusion:
Discord app has gained huge popularity among users due to its astounding features that facilitate smooth communication between people.
Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download Discord App.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or Discord for Desktop PC and MAC, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.