Are you looking for a simple and fast way to download and install DIKSHA – Platform for School Education for Windows 10/8/7 PC & Mac Computer? Then you are in the right place. Continue perusing this informative blog post to become more acquainted with how you can download one of the best Education applications DIKSHA app download for PC.
What is DIKSHA App?
In the age of rapid advancement of technology, the education sector has also adapted itself to new technology like other sectors. Therefore, many useful and thought-provoking study apps for students have surfaced these days. But here, we will suggest the name of the most trending and highly beneficial app DIKSHA, an initiative developed by the Indian Government.
It is an e-learning platform for students, teachers, and parents that offers various engaging learning materials which are affiliated with the prescribed school curriculum. On this platform, teachers can access lesson plans, worksheets, and activities whereas students can understand concepts, revise previously taught lessons, and complete given tasks.
Can we use DIKSHA App on PC?
The best thing about this excellent app is that it can work well both on smartphones and Windows PC. So to get a better user experience, install and download it on the bigger screen of your PC or laptop with some crucial tips and tricks. It will work the same way as you use Adda247, Unacademy app PC and Careerwill PC App.
In this article, we will share with you the different ways to DIKSHA App download for PC Windows in the step-by-step guide. But before that, let’s look at the technical specifications of the app.
DIKSHA App download for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||DIKSHA App for PC|
|File Size||17.26 MB|
|Req Android Version||5.1 and up|
|Last Updated||02 March 2022|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Ministry of Education, Govt of India|
DIKSHA is one of the most popular and highly-rated online education apps in the Education category, created by the Indian Government for Indian youngsters. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, it has got over 10,000,000+ app installations and really good reviews with 4.3 rating stars from the users.
How to download DIKSHA App on Windows PC and MAC?
This best e-learning app is an Android & IOS app that can directly be downloaded either from the Google play store or App store depending on the smartphone which you are using. But if you want to download it on your Windows machine and MAC, currently there is no PC version of the app available on any website or windows store.
Then you need to create an Android environment on your Windows desktop. An Android Emulator would surely help a great contract for this purpose. You can download the Diksha app on your windows machine with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android emulator acts as a wall or bridge that links the Android OS and the Windows or Mac OS to work mobile apps optimally on your PC or laptop.
Then what are you waiting for? Get ready to download and install the free Dikshaapp on your PC. This article will help you with the two best and most secure Android Emulators in the step-by-step process of the DIKSHA App download for PC installation guide.
Method 1: Install DIKSHA App on PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Method 2: DIKSHA App Download for PC using NoxPlayer Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the easiest and most trusted Android app players to run Android apps on your Windows PC as well as Mac OS. We are going to download and install DIKSHA for Windows 10/8/7 using Bluestacks. Following are the simple steps to start the process.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the download folder to run the bluestacks.exe file. Just double-tap on it to install the tool on your PC. It will open a setup wizard. Follow all necessary on-screen steps. The installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Step 3: After doing the successful installation, click to open the Bluestacks emulator. Wait, it takes some time to load the emulator initially. Once it is opened, you can see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: On the Home screen, you can see the “Google play store” button. Click to open it.
- Step 5: Add your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 6: Search for the app which you want to install. You will see the appeared search results for the DIKSHA – Platform for School Education app. Find the correct app that matches all the above-mentioned specifications and click to install or download it.
- Step 7: After successfully downloading the app from the above guide. Go back to the Bluestack Emulator’s Home screen and find the DIKSHA application there.
- Step 8: Open it and enjoy the app on your laptop or PC free of cost.
But if you have a DIKSHA APK file to import on Bluestacks, then you can see this option on the bottom of Bluestack’s Home screen.
I will suggest you this method only if the official version of the app is not available on the Google play store or you want to get a modern version of the app to find the additional benefits.
Otherwise, the Google play store is the easiest and most reliable way to download any app.
NoxPlayer is another Android app player of reputable stature to install the Android apps on your bigger screen PC or laptop. Let’s start the DIKSHA App download for Windows 10 by following the installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Nox Emulator from the below link on your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the download folder select the Nox Emulator .exe file and hit run.
- Step 3: Perform all default steps necessary for installing the Emulator without changing any option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is done, double click to launch the Nox player emulator on your PC and tap Sign in. Use your Gmail ID to log into the Google play store.
- Step 5: Open the Google play store and employ the search bar to type ‘DIKSHA’. You will see the search results for the DIKSHA app. Choose the official app from the Ministry of Education, Govt of India developer, and click to install it.
- Step 6: The installation requires some time to complete. After the successful installation, you can find the app on your Nox Player’s Home Screen.
- Step 7: Open it and start using DIKSHA App on your PC.
DIKSHA App for PC – Conclusion:
DIKSHA app has gained huge popularity among students and teachers due to its vast collection of outstanding features and effective UI design. Now it is available to use on your PC/laptop with help of Android Emulators. We have stated above two of the best and safe methods to download the DIKSHA free for Windows.
I hope you have installed the app correctly on your PC. If you have any queries or suggestions related to installing Emulators or DIKSHA App download for Desktop, please let us know through comments. We are waiting for your precious remarks because your satisfaction is our first priority.