We all have played simulation games on mobile but what if we can play them on the computer? Here you can download the BitLife PC game and play it on the mac or windows.
Many times, happen with all of us that we want to make a decision but we can’t take it because of some reason.
But in the game, we can do whatever we want without any fear or limit. Yes, it is virtual but we get the same filling.
You may play the bitlife game on your mobile but you want to experience it on the big screen.
And for that, we have to download bitlife on pc, here is the complete installation process of this game.
In this game, you have all the freedom like you can marry, have kids, give them a good education, and a simple life.
Also, you can horrify your parents, go into life crime and adventure life, even cheat on your spouse.
Interesting game, right? Yes, it is. Because you have all the freedom and you can do whatever you want.
Same as those here we need an android emulator to download and play bitlife on pc.
Also, this game is optimized on the bluestacks android emulator so you no need to worry about that.
Because you can play it like you are playing pc version of the bitlife game. Yes, it will consume more RAM as well as CPU.
Now let’s discuss step by step installation process of this game on our pc.
Download BitLife on PC (Windows Computer)
The process is very simple to download, install, and play this game on windows or mac pc.
- This is the complete installation process of the game and hopes you can install it now.
Download the bluestacks android emulator for your windows or mac pc from the official website.
- Install the emulator with the help of the installer available there and open the app.
- Sign in with the Gmail account and click on the play store icon available on the main dashboard.
- Search bitlife on the pc search bar, look for the game and click on the install button to start the installation.
- Once it installed you can open the app by clicking on the open button as well as the icon available on the main dashboard.
The process is the same for windows and mac users so follow the above process to install the bitlife on pc.
Many of you are sending emails and asking some questions about this game so here I cover some of them.
Is bitlife available on pc?
Ans. No, but you can play this on your pc with the help of the android emulator.
Can you cheat in BitLife?
Ans. Yes, you can, this is your life and you can do whatever you want to do.
How to play bitlife on pc?
Ans. For that, you have to install an emulator. Here I share the complete process to download and play this game on pc so check it out.
Why is BitLife 17+?
Ans. In this game, there are many things like profanity, drug, alcohol, violence so this app rated 17+ age users only.
Can you download BitLife on PC?
Ans. Yes, you can, check out this article and you will get all the ideas on this game.
Is BitLife ok for 13 years old?
Ans. No, it is not for those under 17. This app is rated 17+ so if you are under 17 please don’t play this game.
These are some questions about this game if you still have let me know in the comment box.
BitLife PC Game Features
Here are some of the best features of the game to check it out to get more details on this.
- A perfect life simulator where you can control what happens with your choices.
- The number of choices is more so it becomes a more realistic game and you can enjoy it more.
- You can be a good or bad man your choice, you can choose your path in this game.
- All features of a bitlife mobile app are also available on the pc so you can enjoy it the same it is.
I covered only a few topics of the game and I hope you like those. You can also check the audiomack pc app if you like to listen to music online.
We all want to live our life on our decisions and bitlife pc game do the exact thing that we want.
If you like this article then please do share this article on your social media handle.
And if you are getting errors in the installation or playing the bitlife game let me know, I will help you to fix it.
Thank you so much for your love, support, and for reading this article.